Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)

Go down 
+55
Swag Escobar
effizygodfather
Cards
EQU
Mickey
roadru55
crazy_pinoy
PapaSmurf
NickkaJ
carlo874
Dabest215
Filthy618
pkismyname
humbleboss
Cyfore
xPICKx4xSIXx
MFoxM
jwhite
ButterAndMilk
SticK2NaSty
FLAwLeSs
TC-KID
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
oshow
Fedznakez
instantclassic91
blackhawk375
Jae Heat
Nemco
EAGLE_hENz
m-wizzle13
ASANTE22
chrisc2006
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
yaboy510
BoLa17
dukefn92
soonersbigdawg
hannahlogan1
bigbuddah
txboy05
CJDAWGG14
Downtown YuckieBrown
nawfside512
Modrewgnu
BoSpOrTsFaN
xxkareem1xx
b dawk 20
EQUation
-iBleedGreen-
Fudgy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
TexasBeerPong99
EggzOverEazy
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-21, 21:55

ayo whens this thing supposed to get started?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
crazy_pinoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-27, 14:45

PSN:xxcrazyxpinoyxx
Time Zone:est
Best way to contact me:psn
AIM:shutdown1185
E-mail:pinoys_finest0112yahoo.com
Best time to play:anytime
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-27, 18:57

i'm guessing withing the week since the last one is wrapping up. if you entered this tourney but dont have enough posts then strt posting but make sure you dont spam
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-27, 22:13

Im dropping out, cnat do it
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-27, 23:02

EQUation wrote:

Shucks man....With EQU out, that paves my trip to the finals!
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-28, 10:25

Rob wrote:
EQUation wrote:

EQU didin't even make finals. mcnair did.
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-28, 10:38

Doesn't anybody READ anymore? here's i'll give you the important parts that are posted on the 1st page
Details:

Sign-ups start NOW
Sign-ups end February 2nd
Waiting list will start February 2nd
Only 1st round games will have replacements if necessary
Tournament begins February 6th
No max. or min. # of entrants
Must play 2 games a week
Double elimination
MS Game rules apply:
NO manual FG or punt blocking
NO hurry-up with the fake punt run
NO intentional disconnecting or lagging
NO defensive players on offense
NO onsides kicks until the 2nd half
This tournament you cannot use players on IR (if they have the injury symbol, they sit)
You may use any team in any round
1st place prize will be $1 for every entrant (32 man tourney = $32 1st place prize. $50 max payout)
2nd place wins our new Pittsburgh Offensive eBook (available soon)
To secure a spot you must have either 20 posts on our forums or 3 games played with other Madden School members by the start of the tourney
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-28, 12:22

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
Rob wrote:
EQUation wrote:

EQU didin't even make finals. mcnair did.

Thank you for posting the obvious...I wasn't being serious at all...
Back to top Go down
roadru55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-28, 14:54

PSN:Merlin20012
Time Zone: East (new york)
Best way to contact me: Email
AIM:Roadrunner20012
E-mail: Merlin20012@gmail.com
Best time to play: Wendesday,Friday,Sat, Sun. night only
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 00:43

this is my last ps3 tournament
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 18:14

y EQU???
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 18:34

cuz im switchin on to ps2 madden after this. i may even drop out of this tourny before it starts if i get ps2
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 18:36

y ps2???
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 18:43

because its way more realistic than what the crap on ps3. it actually takes strategy to win, not stupid gimmicks like RC
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 21:08

EQUation wrote:
because its way more realistic than what the crap on ps3. it actually takes strategy to win, not stupid gimmicks like RC

LOL
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 21:18

bar why u always laughin at my post? i may not go ps2, im still thinkin about it. because now, i found a way better site than this. a site where everyone plays REAL sim
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 21:45

then **** off. at a large site like this their is obviously gunna be some cheesers. the more members their is the more glitchers ter'll be
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 22:27

ok bos, no need to curse at me cuz i like another website better lol. and there wouldn't be no cheesers if the website was more strict about the damn gameplay. so anyways i will **** off because like i said before, i wanna play true football. not "see if u can stop my same 5 plays and RC over and over again". i undertand there will be cheesers, trust me. i have 10x more experience than u, and proly even more than that. but this site, almost EVRYONE is a cheeser
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 22:32

i haven't faced any yet. im not saying that their is none but not all that many. im not kicking you out, trust me. i like having u here but if u like nother ite then go too it. its not a big deal. just dont go out makin fun of this site syaing your new one is wayyyyyyyyy better.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 22:47

my apologies, its just that everyone here seems to be so stubborn and ignorant when i tell them about playing realistically and not doin the same plays over and over again, along with RC. me and eazy also got into the other day, and u know me and cren get into all day, and im just so sick of them being in denial that the fact that their shhh is just some shhh. its not football, yet they call themselves sim. sim is not catching the ball between 2 players on a fade route all day long by foolin the AI with a quick movement backwards, and a 9o foot vertical. sim is not doing the smae toss play to the left over and over and usin lee evans as your main HB. sim is not doing the same plays over and over along with the sma eroutes like slants and streaks. sim is not pickin punt block formation. sim is not going on the whole game without using strategy, but just doing what will work in the game.
im tired of it. and i mean no dis to anybody, but i seriously think they need to get their games up. not me. because on ps2, the shhh was real. u HAD to have strategy. there was no unbeatable cover 3 defense, and sorry ass man to man d that forced u into playin the same zone all game with minor adjustments. there was no doing the same play without there being a way to stop it, unless u faced a bum cheater of course. so im done. ill proly be back if i get the ps2 only to play the other ps2 guys on here. but thats it with the ps3
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 23:11

EQUation wrote:
my apologies, its just that everyone here seems to be so stubborn and ignorant when i tell them about playing realistically and not doin the same plays over and over again, along with RC. me and eazy also got into the other day, and u know me and cren get into all day, and im just so sick of them being in denial that the fact that their shhh is just some shhh. its not football, yet they call themselves sim. sim is not catching the ball between 2 players on a fade route all day long by foolin the AI with a quick movement backwards, and a 9o foot vertical. sim is not doing the smae toss play to the left over and over and usin lee evans as your main HB. sim is not doing the same plays over and over along with the sma eroutes like slants and streaks. sim is not pickin punt block formation. sim is not going on the whole game without using strategy, but just doing what will work in the game.
im tired of it. and i mean no dis to anybody, but i seriously think they need to get their games up. not me. because on ps2, the shhh was real. u HAD to have strategy. there was no unbeatable cover 3 defense, and sorry ass man to man d that forced u into playin the same zone all game with minor adjustments. there was no doing the same play without there being a way to stop it, unless u faced a bum cheater of course. so im done. ill proly be back if i get the ps2 only to play the other ps2 guys on here. but thats it with the ps3
not comin at you on this one, I'm just talkin real sh!t. I've never said i play sim, cuz I kno I don't. I play tourney style, cuz thats what I get ready for when I play online. I look for plays that have impacts on certain types, and sometimes all defenses. I play this game as if it were a video game, because it is. I If I wanted to play real football, then I'd try harder on the real team to try and make it to the NFL. I run the same 6 or 7 plays, because they work. Don't get it twisted tho, cuz I do have about 15- 17 other plays, but I need to be in a certain posistion on the field to actually use them correctly. I run the same sh!t on you, cuz I kno it pisses you off, and its pretty funny to have somebody switch over to PS2 from PS3. I use different plays against other opponents, but still incorporate the toss and crap into it. No1 goes for it on 4th and 5 in the NFL in the 2nd quarter, but I do cuz there is no risk in the game. Now, what my expression and long time sig is, "If you can't stop me, then stop sayin I'm cheesin and STOP ME!!" Thats what my sig is on alot of sites, and i stick to it. Thats why I don't argue or complain when an opponent runs a fairly good play over and over, or just RC's all game, cuz I know its nuthin personal, and its cuz he found a nice play and is gunna use it until his opponent can stop it. Thats all it is to it. If ur screen was easier to stop, would you use it the same way you do now? that's why I use the toss, cuz its not that easy to stop and shouldn't be. cuz there's about 6 ppl blocking for the HB, while theres only about 4 or 5 ppl on that side. and when you add 99 speed, it makes a deadly combination.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
EQU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-29, 23:17

i got u. i guess its just the fact that we play on 2 different levels. u play arcade to win, i play sim to win and keep it real as possible. but i will say this, why didnt eazy tell me that this site allowed cheeze plays when i was lookin for a site with real sim ballers on easports, NOT the ones that do the same stuff? lol.
anyway, we just have to respect the fact that the way we play the game is different. btw, u didnt run me off to the ps2, I made tht decision lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-31, 00:54

IGoVertical wrote:
i got u. i guess its just the fact that we play on 2 different levels. u play arcade to win, i play sim to win and keep it real as possible. but i will say this, why didnt eazy tell me that this site allowed cheeze plays when i was lookin for a site with real sim ballers on easports, NOT the ones that do the same stuff? lol.
anyway, we just have to respect the fact that the way we play the game is different. btw, u didnt run me off to the ps2, I made tht decision lol
yeh, cuz when I play I'm just lookin for good plays that'll get me to the finals in a tourney. When I get msgs from ppl sayin, "UR A FUC**N GLITCHER", "dude, play with dignity, that's just BS", I know I'm doin the right thing to get me in the tourney. That's how I know I'm doin the right thing to win a tourney. If I play some1 who just shuts down my plays, then I figure out a way to make it better, and incorporate that way into my scheme as well. cuz at tourneys, I show ppl the play I audible to, then I audible to playaction and they run commit, and I get em deep. they only do it once, but it works like a charm, and it gives me momentum. also in tourneys the time limit is different, so I like to hold the ball, and try to conserve the clock. Thats one of the reasons why I play like a bum online, cuz I attempt to use plays against the tourneys. Now, I use the same sh!t wit a diff team, but I don't like to run the same scheme. I love to use automotion because I can see if its man or zone without looking at the coverage or any of that. Any1 can run my scheme, but you gotta admit that only a few ppl would be able to run it well. just like any1 can run ur screen, but only a few ppl would be able to run it well.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-31, 12:40

PSN: CARDINALSxx101
Time Zone: eastern
Best way to contact me: psn message
AIM:
E-mail: cardinalsxx101@yahoo.com
Best time to play: weekdays in the evening, weekends anytime
Back to top Go down
EQU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty2009-01-31, 21:26

well cren, i still prefer sim style football, and hopefully, i will get the ps2's 09 sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next