Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)

Go down 
+55
Swag Escobar
effizygodfather
Cards
EQU
Mickey
roadru55
crazy_pinoy
PapaSmurf
NickkaJ
carlo874
Dabest215
Filthy618
pkismyname
humbleboss
Cyfore
xPICKx4xSIXx
MFoxM
jwhite
ButterAndMilk
SticK2NaSty
FLAwLeSs
TC-KID
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
oshow
Fedznakez
instantclassic91
blackhawk375
Jae Heat
Nemco
EAGLE_hENz
m-wizzle13
ASANTE22
chrisc2006
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
yaboy510
BoLa17
dukefn92
soonersbigdawg
hannahlogan1
bigbuddah
txboy05
CJDAWGG14
Downtown YuckieBrown
nawfside512
Modrewgnu
BoSpOrTsFaN
xxkareem1xx
b dawk 20
EQUation
-iBleedGreen-
Fudgy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
TexasBeerPong99
EggzOverEazy
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
effizygodfather
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-01, 21:50

PSN: GREBOBOY
Time Zone: eastern
Best way to contact me: psn message
AIM:
E-mail: effizygodfather@yahoo.com
Best time to play: anytime 4 now. in a couple of weeks it would be weekdays in the evening, weekends anytime
Back to top Go down
effizygodfather
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-01, 21:56

r u saying that the no huddle is not allowed. if thats the case, thats bull crap.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 02:18

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
IGoVertical wrote:
i got u. i guess its just the fact that we play on 2 different levels. u play arcade to win, i play sim to win and keep it real as possible. but i will say this, why didnt eazy tell me that this site allowed cheeze plays when i was lookin for a site with real sim ballers on easports, NOT the ones that do the same stuff? lol.
anyway, we just have to respect the fact that the way we play the game is different. btw, u didnt run me off to the ps2, I made tht decision lol
yeh, cuz when I play I'm just lookin for good plays that'll get me to the finals in a tourney. When I get msgs from ppl sayin, "UR A FUC**N GLITCHER", "dude, play with dignity, that's just BS", I know I'm doin the right thing to get me in the tourney. That's how I know I'm doin the right thing to win a tourney. If I play some1 who just shuts down my plays, then I figure out a way to make it better, and incorporate that way into my scheme as well. cuz at tourneys, I show ppl the play I audible to, then I audible to playaction and they run commit, and I get em deep. they only do it once, but it works like a charm, and it gives me momentum. also in tourneys the time limit is different, so I like to hold the ball, and try to conserve the clock. Thats one of the reasons why I play like a bum online, cuz I attempt to use plays against the tourneys. Now, I use the same sh!t wit a diff team, but I don't like to run the same scheme. I love to use automotion because I can see if its man or zone without looking at the coverage or any of that. Any1 can run my scheme, but you gotta admit that only a few ppl would be able to run it well. just like any1 can run ur screen, but only a few ppl would be able to run it well.

You talking like you win the MC every year. Bring your cheezing ass to a real baller who knows how to play and adjust and you aint going NO WHERE! 5 plays wont even get u pass 2nd round of a real tourny. So stop abusing on these n00bs.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 14:33

Just wanted to remind everyone who signed up. If you do not have your 20 posts within the next few days or your 3 MS games played, you will NOT be included in this tournament, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 16:29

Jae Heat.....more like Jae WHO!?! LOL! Who you callin noobs dude? I ain't no noob, I'll str8 punish anyone when theu talk trash to me and get me somethin to REALLY play for. tsk....lol. noob, thats funny. sign up for this tournament and lets see how nice you are
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 21:55

Hopefully i face u first round to send ur ass packing to the ps2. I'll send u mine if u aint got one.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 22:07

Haha. I was packin to the ps2 from the get go, nobody makin me do nothin. Btw, just to let you know, you're already gunaranteed to lose against me if we do play. I love how bums like you talk trash. Oh, and I better not see you do anything against the rules.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 22:13

btw, they dont call me EQU for nothin
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 22:30

EQUation wrote:
btw, they dont call me EQU for nothin
wait, why do we cal you EQU
i remember Jaeheat from joining another site and then he tried to join a ps3 league i made after it already died. if you dont know who i am it soxpats2428 but i dont know if that helps either.

it seems like you guys gotta play and be sure to post the results
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 22:40

haha yeah for those of you that are curious (ie EQU), JaeHeat is in the EAFL with me. I invited him over and he is solid competition. I like the s*** talkin when it's like this... you guys aren't being stupid.

this should be a good f'n tournament. sign-ups are over. waiting list begins. ill be creating the bracket in the next day or 2.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 23:12

I wish i can talk trash freely without someone tellin me not to. for all i know, i can be as cocky as i want! i can say ur game is weak, ur a bum, and LOL all day because i feel that damn good about a matchup. so chill? tsk, im chillin. idk wth made u tell me to calm down though
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 23:46

oh i wanna sign up
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-02, 23:46

oh i wanna sign up
Back to top Go down
Nemco
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 00:18

cant wait to see them bracketts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 00:24

EQU. I will EQ You back to earth. I play real football. Rules or no rules. It dont matter to me. U can try w/e u want. I seen it all. Just know this. U wont get passed me. and bosportsfan/ Soxpats. I do remember you. I forgot the website name tho. But i remember that league that was completely dead. lol.... I see everything going good here tho.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 00:46

ok, so because u think ur from the eafl, u think ur gonna blow me out don't u? (shaking my head) i think ur more cocky than me. i mean, I make guanrantees all the time, but thats ok, cuz thats me, and im right about them. But you, uhhhh 1 more time.....Jae WHO? lol. im sorry dude, but i got enough skills to be in the EAFL too if I applied you know. If you think eazy is good, then I must be ^^^^ there cuz ive beaten him plenty of times(no offense to u eazy). So I mean come on, ur not intimidating. you're just like all my past opponents, talk trash, but then get blown out. and the same thing will happen to you. i would say lets play right now or sometime soon too, but that'll be less interesting cuz that'll be just a regular game. ill see u though. and u will lose lol!
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 03:38

put ur money where ur mouth is. I'll play u 4 $20 on GS.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 08:43

sorry buddy. i don't bet over the internet, look at my age. I still wouldn't do it anyways even if I were older.
Back to top Go down
Fedznakez
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fedznakez

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 12:29

amost time...
Back to top Go down
Art Vandalay
New MS Member
New MS Member
Art Vandalay

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 14:55

Fedznakez wrote:
amost time...
Thats number 20 post!!!! YOUR IN!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenwars.com/
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-03, 21:34

Jae Heat wrote:
why don't u get ur 20 posts so you can aqctually play in the tourney, THEN start talkin sh!T. cuz i think Eazy posted the brackets, and ur prolly not in them cuz ur too busy doin stupid stuff, and not postin. plz don't come at me, cuz I'm not like EQU(no offense). I don't talk trash, I jus play, then I talk sh!t if I win.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-04, 03:09

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
Jae Heat wrote:
why don't u get ur 20 posts so you can aqctually play in the tourney, THEN start talkin sh!T. cuz i think Eazy posted the brackets, and ur prolly not in them cuz ur too busy doin stupid stuff, and not postin. plz don't come at me, cuz I'm not like EQU(no offense). I don't talk trash, I jus play, then I talk sh!t if I win.

I am in. I played my 3 gms vs some1 from MS.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-04, 03:10

EggzOverEazy wrote:

To secure a spot you must have either 20 posts on our forums or 3 games played with other Madden School members by the start of the tourney

You see.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-04, 18:20

Jae Heat wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:

To secure a spot you must have either 20 posts on our forums or 3 games played with other Madden School members by the start of the tourney

You see.

Brackets already posted.
Back to top Go down
BMORES FINEST
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty2009-02-07, 20:14

Too late to join?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)   NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW: PS3 Tournament #5 - Battle of Ballers (sign-ups & rules)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next