Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is anybody else like this or is it just me?

Go down 
+25
Baseballa
RaiderAlex21
Militant X 1
KidProDiiGy
shady1680
D_Cash
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
CJDAWGG14
BOSTN BEANER
Fudopi is That Dude
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
Hormel
bigbuddah
nawfside512
magicman3224
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
yaboy510
tuki94
wayne019
Crunk
Manniacs
Winktin Rampage Jackson
dukefn92
hof8231
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 00:02

^^^^^^^ I run wit the bills
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 00:04

i feel exactly that way with the panthers
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 00:20

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
I can't use my favorite team, and I can't use a high-power team. I can't use my favorite team cuz they horrible online. I can't use a high-rated team cuz they make me THINK I'm good when I'm really not. that's why using the Boyz osnt me cuz they'll make me think I'm good, and when I get beat by someone who uses a lower level team makes me think I'm garbage. thats why I stick to a team rated 80 so I that I know I'm not garbage and know that I'm good.

Who's ur fav team....mine the RAMS
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 02:53

I started out as my favorite team(Vikings) but couldn't get any pass offense with them so moved to the Jaguars and i've been using them lately but i have three teams I shuffle around depending on the match-up, I use the Jags, Raiders, or Ravens.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
shady1680
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 22:12

CAN'T DO IT CAN'T COACH WITH EM CAN'T WIN WITH CAN'T DO IT if u have not figured it how by now my team is da niners but iam not good enough to run with them yet maybe one day
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 03:56

this is just like me but i cant use noone else but the chaargers it just wouldnt feel right lol
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 10:24

yea i feel ur pain, but lucky for me when the Bucs won the super bowl they were still a average madden 2004 team(everybody ran with the dolphins)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 10:56

yeah....it's me to bruh! i love my "Dirty Black-Birds" - THE RAVENS!!! i run them online about 95% of the time against ANY team.....cowboys, pats, chargers etc. it doens't matter! my boys are lethal! i run the Jaguars about 5% of the time....but....there is NOTHING and i mean NOTHING like running my "Dirty Black-Birds" online to me.
Back to top Go down
RaiderAlex21
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderAlex21

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 19:56

I win with the raiders and I loose with the raiders, only team i use.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 20:54

yea my team are the boys. been with em through the 5-11 seasons and im here now. Ive always played with em. I tried to play with other teams but it doesnt feel right. the cowboys are my team!!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 21:19

nope im not like that i love switching up teams
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 02:33

I always go with Random teams. I like the challenge and its fun to have variety
Back to top Go down
Gator
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gator

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 12:46

Ravens all day.

Every team has a strength and a weakness. From what i have been experiencing for over 14 Years in madden, EA and Tiburon should just release the game with 2 - 4 teams.

There is no reason why, the developers waste their time and money on the other 28 NFL teams, noone use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimgaming.com
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 19:01

I feel like that sometimes, but for the mostpart i just use the team thats my style.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 19:24

I use the Raiders every game unless, Madden is getting old I will switch to a diff team for a game or 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 19:55

I didn't want to use the chiefs when the game 1st came out, cuz I knew they were garbage. I had a plan to use the eagles b4 the game came out, cuz they got Asante Samuel. I might startin using the Chiefs, cuz thye can RC, and they have 2 nice backs.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 20:28

I have been using the chargers recently and I am on like a 7 game win streak so they are nice.. but my heart is with the raiders so I am gunna switch back sometime soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else like this or is it just me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: