Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is anybody else like this or is it just me?

Go down 
+25
Baseballa
RaiderAlex21
Militant X 1
KidProDiiGy
shady1680
D_Cash
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
CJDAWGG14
BOSTN BEANER
Fudopi is That Dude
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
Hormel
bigbuddah
nawfside512
magicman3224
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
yaboy510
tuki94
wayne019
Crunk
Manniacs
Winktin Rampage Jackson
dukefn92
hof8231
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 22:17

For some reason, I can never play as another team than the Cowboys and I can never ever play against the Cowboys because they are my favorite team. I've loved them my whole life and it feels weird to not use them. I remember using Quincy Carter and LeTroy (I think that's how you spell it) Hambrick back and in the day and looking at Romo on the depth chart being like who the hell is that guy? That being said, it seems like the Cowboys are the Patriots of this years game so I get a lot of crap from people saying that I only use them because of all their weapons. I know a lot of you guys use whatever team you think has the best/most weapons, but are there any other homers on here that only ever use their favorite teams?
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 22:33

I dont use my fav team online because I hate to say it but their not good (Rams) so I use Chargers because not many use them and their not the best team and I love running the ball with LT and Sproles
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 22:48

Chiefs just dont get it done online, maybe next year Wink
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Manniacs
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:00

My favorite team is the Seahawks. I would love to use them, but since there entire OL finished the year on IR, it makes it really frustrating to use them online. I've used the Eagles and Panthers, and I run SEA PB. I don't use guys that are inactive or on IR while playing online, if I did that SEA would be pretty good. Walter Jones, Wahle, Spencer, Burleson, etc.. Once the Super Bowl is over I heard that all IR players go back to regular spots, I plan to then utilize SEA fulltime. I know most would probably just put in the IR guys, but I think I'm more of a SIM type player. I new to all of this online play, but I think SIM folks don't use IR/Inactive players.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:11

I use my Raiders 85% of the time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:16

i use redskins 50 % of the time and eagles 50 % of the time
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:33

i use da bucs but i kno wat u mean, if u beat somebody with a high powered team ur gonna get alot of heat from them thats jus da facts
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:34

there comes to a point when you get good, it is not fun to use the best team in the game.. i used to use the cowboys but i stopped because they are not fun to play with or play against. I now use my favorite team (the raiders) and have been very successful with them..
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:37

i never use my favorite team..i can use anyone...if the have the right kind of people
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-06, 23:38

yaboy510 wrote:
there comes to a point when you get good, it is not fun to use the best team in the game.. i used to use the cowboys but i stopped because they are not fun to play with or play against. I now use my favorite team (the raiders) and have been very successful with them..

Yea if u can realy play da game then u can build a scheme around any team, but i always use teams i like
Back to top Go down
magicman3224
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 01:55

No matter how good or bad the ratings are i always use my Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 02:02

hof8231 wrote:
For some reason, I can never play as another team than the Cowboys and I can never ever play against the Cowboys because they are my favorite team. I've loved them my whole life and it feels weird to not use them. I remember using Quincy Carter and LeTroy (I think that's how you spell it) Hambrick back and in the day and looking at Romo on the depth chart being like who the hell is that guy? That being said, it seems like the Cowboys are the Patriots of this years game so I get a lot of crap from people saying that I only use them because of all their weapons. I know a lot of you guys use whatever team you think has the best/most weapons, but are there any other homers on here that only ever use their favorite teams?

I always use my boyz.. Always have and always will.. And its Troy Hambrick bro
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 02:03

hof8231 wrote:

im like u my dude ive been a cowboy fan since i been out the whoom but i cant play with them on madden...i hate playing against them and wen i play offline with them or a scrub i cant get them to do the samething they do for other ppl...now on the other hand i play with teams that fit my scheme mobile qb to get away from blitzes not to run around like ppl do wit romo a shifty back and a strong defense...with my user catch becoming better i look for some tall yet quick wr's and i can play with a number of teams so to me the number of teams u can play with depends on your skill level.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 13:41

i like to play as the cowboys, been a huge cowboy fan my whole life, but every now and then ill try another team
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 13:47

I only like to use the Broncos solely because they're my favorite team...I think it helps that their players have all the weapons that I look for in a team...Qb with an awesome arm, Hb with speed, one quick Wr while the other is a spectacular receiver...On the defensive side of the ball, their secondary is above average...

I really can't justify playing with any team other than the Broncos...it's just not as fun...
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 14:00

nawfside512 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:

I always use my boyz.. Always have and always will.. And its Troy Hambrick bro

Really, I always thought it had a Le in front of it lol I guess I'm just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 16:04

Boys should be going way down in the next update anyway.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 16:50

Yeah, no way they stay a 97 if they can't even make the damn playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 19:09

I don't really have one favorite team, cause the lions haven't been decent since barry.

So my 3 favorite teams are Detroit/Philly/ATL, (the second 2 more than the first). Cause when I was like 10 I had to find a new favorite team to keep football entertaining haha... So I usually either use Philly or ATL, and sometimes I use Denver cause Ketch told me too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 19:37

ACTUALLY, Denver is a good Madden team, they just don't fit my personal style.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 20:18

Fudopi wrote:
I don't really have one favorite team, cause the lions haven't been decent since barry.

So my 3 favorite teams are Detroit/Philly/ATL, (the second 2 more than the first). Cause when I was like 10 I had to find a new favorite team to keep football entertaining haha... So I usually either use Philly or ATL, and sometimes I use Denver cause Ketch told me too...

We haven't really talked about it since I told you to try them...how have they been working out for you? Likes/dislikes?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-07, 20:20

I only used them once, and I loved passing with them but for some reason I couldn't run at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-08, 03:38

Wink wrote:
Chiefs just dont get it done online, maybe next year Wink

Im a huge Boston homer in all sports but i dont play with the pats, i play with the Chiefs... they do get it done... LJ is a beast and so is Thiggy... Bowe and Gonzo dont drop anything...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-10, 23:16

I can't use my favorite team, and I can't use a high-power team. I can't use my favorite team cuz they horrible online. I can't use a high-rated team cuz they make me THINK I'm good when I'm really not. that's why using the Boyz osnt me cuz they'll make me think I'm good, and when I get beat by someone who uses a lower level team makes me think I'm garbage. thats why I stick to a team rated 80 so I that I know I'm not garbage and know that I'm good.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty2009-01-10, 23:55

what team do u use...........I also dont use my fav team and I dont use a good team so I use SD because they only 88
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody else like this or is it just me?   Is anybody else like this or is it just me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else like this or is it just me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: