Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Any fuel to the fire???

Go down 
+4
Crunk
dukefn92
Winktin Rampage Jackson
BoSpOrTsFaN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Any fuel to the fire??? Empty
PostSubject: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 17:38

Could LT become a patriot?? well thats highly unlikely but could you see him out of a chargers uniform next year. i dont think he likes the patriots so i'm pretty sure that wont happen. after all its just the guys opinon.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...PHCP&GT1=39002

7. LaDainian Tomlinson will never start another game in a San Diego uniform.

Don't expect to see L.T. donning those powder blues next season. (Denis Poroy / Associated Press)

Man, this is a bad day for me. LT and Peyton Manning are two of my favorite players, but I have to keep it real.

LT's injury saved the Chargers. With a healthy LT, Sproles never gets his chance to dominate the Colts. Darren "Seabiscuit" Sproles is an every-down back. Yes, he's small, but the Biscuit, like the legendary undersized thoroughbred, is made to run with the big dogs.

I've been watching Seabiscuit make fools of bigger men ever since he starred at Olathe North High School, 20 minutes from my home. When he signed with Kansas State, I had my doubts. He put a clown suit on me and everyone in the Big 12.

What he did to the Colts on Saturday — 328 all-purpose yards — did not surprise anyone who saw him play in high school and college. The Biscuit is off the chains.

LT should be on the trading block this offseason. He'd be a wonderful addition to the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 18:22

haha no way. After they did Merriman's dance on the Charger's field.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 22:02

Wink wrote:
haha no way. After they did Merriman's dance on the Charger's field.

That was great tho. i have always liked LT but i doubt their ould be any chance he plays in foxborough
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 22:36

I really hope he stays in SD But even if he leaves there is no way he will end up in NE
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 22:47

Yea, he has never gotten along with Billichek either
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 22:55

NE is a pass first team ... I dont see LT going some where to get less touches. Seahawks, Bucs, Browns, or Cincy could use him badly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-06, 23:51

i could see him out of a chargers uniform becuase of sproles......but never in a pats uniform...unless they offer him a s*** ton of money
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-07, 08:47

the patriots aren't a completer passing team. we actually ran a lot of rushes last year. with a solid back like LT we would rush more.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-07, 11:28

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
the patriots aren't a completer passing team. we actually ran a lot of rushes last year. with a solid back like LT we would rush more.

Be Serious LMAO
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-08, 03:30

we only ran the ball a lot cuz brady wasnt playing... i dont want LT on our team anyways, he hates us and i hate him... Besides from what i have heard LT isnt goin anywhere, Sproles is a FA and the Chargers dont plan on re-signing him.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-08, 16:46

naaaawwww!!! i couldn't see LT in a patriots uniform. it even sounds ridiculous! lol!
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty2009-01-13, 02:27

what happened when the pats taunted Shawne Merriman after beating them i dont see LT going to the pats lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fuel to the fire???   Any fuel to the fire??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any fuel to the fire???
Page 1 of 1