Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

For the 4-3 User

Go down 
+3
Skane3
B-__-R-__-B
RaidersAlum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaidersAlum
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-19

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 22:26

4-3 Normal Slant OLB Fire

By default the 4-3 Normal-Slant OLB Fire has five defenders rushing the QB, although the LE is playing QB Contain. and the SS is playing the deep middle zone.

To set the defense up, we take control of the SS and move him down in the box so that he lines up behind the SDT.

Next, we hot route him to blitz. Keep in mind at any point you take control of him, he can be hot routed to blitz. His blitz angle should be shooting between the C and RG once he is moved down near the line of scrimmage.

Our next adjustment is to take control of the SDT and re-blitz him so that his blitz angle shoots straight down at the RG.

If you have time, we want to move the FS down closer to the man he is covering. In this case, it’s the receiver lined up in the slot on the left.

Once the ball is snapped, the C will look to block the ROLB. The RG blocks the SDT.

With those two offensive linemen now occupied, the SS has a clear path at the QB.

This play is a very simple 4-3 Normal man blitz scheme that applies A gap heat by the SS. call bump-n-run coverage. This will help slow the receivers down so they don’t get going into their pass routes. This allows the SS more time to get to the QB.

4-3 Normal OLB Fire 3

Here is a zone blitz out of the 4-3 Normal that does cover the flats, while also providing pressure. The downside is the short middle of the field is not covered very well.

To set this blitz up, we hot route the LOLB to blitz. We also want to hot blitz the SDT.

We then spread the linebackers out so that the LOLB will take an outside pass rush angle.

Finally we want to take control of the MLB and hot route him to blitz. We make sure he is about 5-6 yards off the line of scrimmage. We are not going to actually blitz him.

Once the ball is snapped, we want to fake blitz the MLB so that the C comes out to block us.

This allows the LOLB to come clean off the edge without getting blocked. He now has a clear path for putting pressure on the QB.

Something else you can try is to hot route the RE into a hook zone. He won’t have much effect on the blitz since the LT won’t be able to slide over fast enough to block the LOLB. One last option is to take control of the FS and hot route him to blitz. Move him down about 5-6 yards off the line of scrimmage. Do the same thing with him instead of the MLB. The idea is to get the C to come out and block the FS. Once he does, drop the FS back over the deep middle.

4-3 Over Fire Zone 2

What we like to do is hot route the MLB and move him up near the center.

We also want to hot route the LOLB to blitz.

We then want to bring him inside so that his blitz angle is shooting between the C and RG.

Once the ball is snapped, the C will look to block the MLB and the RG will look to block the SDT.

The LOLB shoots through the A gap and goes straight after the QB. The only pass blocker who has a chance to block him is the RT.

The pass coverage is solid with the flats being covered by the LCB and RCB, the DEs are playing hook zones, and the safeties are playing two-deep coverage.

Last edited by RaidersAlum on 2010-01-20, 02:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fire Zone 2 is 4-3 Over)
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 23:20

good s*** man! ima die hard 4-3 baller so its cool to see some nano's outta the 4-3. thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 23:25

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
good s*** man! ima die hard 4-3 baller so its cool to see some nano's outta the 4-3. thanks man!
i wasss lol... but wat pb dis is n? jus incase imma switch back lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 23:35

bruh i cant find the last two plays you posted. i dont see them in the 4-3 normal. can you help a brotha out??? lol
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 23:52

its all about the 4-4 cover 2 invert this alows the safety to come up and roam rather than a linebacker, it is great for forcing turnovers
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-19, 23:58

portis2694 wrote:
its all about the 4-4 cover 2 invert this alows the safety to come up and roam rather than a linebacker, it is great for forcing turnovers

im rockin that 4-4 too bruh how u use your cover two invert? just as is or do you make any adjustments?
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 00:07

i press cover, and in passing situations i always bring the DE around so i either get a sack or force a bad throw which can easily become a pick
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 00:40

what do you mean bring the DE around???
Back to top Go down
RaidersAlum
New MS Member
New MS Member

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: 4-3 Nano's in these playbooks   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 02:06

4-3 Defense
Cover 2
Def_Bears
Def_Bengals
Def_Bills
Def_Buccaneers
Def_Colts
Def_Eagles
Def_Falcons
Def_Giants
Def_Jaguars
Def_Lions
Def_Panthers
Def_Raiders
Def_Rams
Def_Redskins
Def_Saints
Def_Seahawks
Def_Texans
Def_Titans
Def_Vikings
Multiple D
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 02:15

RaidersAlum wrote:
4-3 Defense
Cover 2
Def_Bears
Def_Bengals
Def_Bills
Def_Buccaneers
Def_Colts
Def_Eagles
Def_Falcons
Def_Giants
Def_Jaguars
Def_Lions
Def_Panthers
Def_Raiders
Def_Rams
Def_Redskins
Def_Saints
Def_Seahawks
Def_Texans
Def_Titans
Def_Vikings
Multiple D

ay man im lookin right now at the TEN pb and i can only find the first nano u showed. u sure the two last ones you posted are in the 4-3 normal? im not tryina say your wrong i really am tryina make it work cuz i wanna add as many different blitzes to my 4-3 section of my pb as i can.
Back to top Go down
RaidersAlum
New MS Member
New MS Member

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Fire zone 2 is 4-3 over my bad   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 02:18

My Bad Fire Zone 2 is 4-3 Over
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 02:27

OLB fire 3 is in normal though right??? or wrong???
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 21:51

when i say bring the DE over i mean i bring the DE from his side to the other so he is next to my other DE, and outside of the tackle, this allows me to easily get past the line for a sack
Back to top Go down
Shutdown245
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-23

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-20, 22:48

portis2694 wrote:

This is my base play in this formation. Love this play especially with the Ravens and Ed Reed.
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-21, 00:05

yeah it is really good but i use the Titans cuz they got CJ, however their free safety is pretty good and comes up with lots of picks
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-21, 01:29

portis2694 wrote:
yeah it is really good but i use the Titans cuz they got CJ, however their free safety is pretty good and comes up with lots of picks

yeah teams with good free safteys are the best for the 4-4 cuz ur secondary is where your voulnerable so if you got 2 cb's and a good FS then u set. however i run with the texans and eagles and they have alright safteys so i get by but if you got a bad a** at saftey then u good man.
Back to top Go down
epmd
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-01

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-23, 12:13

vg season pass
Back to top Go down
XpWhoDey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-23, 12:18

do u want to trade
p.manning
AP (LEGAND)
JONES-DREW
AND A LOT MORE
Back to top Go down
epmd
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-01

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty2010-01-23, 15:16

RaidersAlum wrote:

Contents taken from VGSports Season Pass

4-3 Normal Slant OLB Fire

By default the 4-3 Normal-Slant OLB Fire has five defenders rushing the QB, although the LE is playing QB Contain. and the SS is playing the deep middle zone.

To set the defense up, we take control of the SS and move him down in the box so that he lines up behind the SDT.

Next, we hot route him to blitz. Keep in mind at any point you take control of him, he can be hot routed to blitz. His blitz angle should be shooting between the C and RG once he is moved down near the line of scrimmage.

Our next adjustment is to take control of the SDT and re-blitz him so that his blitz angle shoots straight down at the RG.

If you have time, we want to move the FS down closer to the man he is covering. In this case, it’s the receiver lined up in the slot on the left.

Once the ball is snapped, the C will look to block the ROLB. The RG blocks the SDT.

With those two offensive linemen now occupied, the SS has a clear path at the QB.

This play is a very simple 4-3 Normal man blitz scheme that applies A gap heat by the SS. call bump-n-run coverage. This will help slow the receivers down so they don’t get going into their pass routes. This allows the SS more time to get to the QB.

4-3 Normal OLB Fire 3

Here is a zone blitz out of the 4-3 Normal that does cover the flats, while also providing pressure. The downside is the short middle of the field is not covered very well.

To set this blitz up, we hot route the LOLB to blitz. We also want to hot blitz the SDT.

We then spread the linebackers out so that the LOLB will take an outside pass rush angle.

Finally we want to take control of the MLB and hot route him to blitz. We make sure he is about 5-6 yards off the line of scrimmage. We are not going to actually blitz him.

Once the ball is snapped, we want to fake blitz the MLB so that the C comes out to block us.

This allows the LOLB to come clean off the edge without getting blocked. He now has a clear path for putting pressure on the QB.

Something else you can try is to hot route the RE into a hook zone. He won’t have much effect on the blitz since the LT won’t be able to slide over fast enough to block the LOLB. One last option is to take control of the FS and hot route him to blitz. Move him down about 5-6 yards off the line of scrimmage. Do the same thing with him instead of the MLB. The idea is to get the C to come out and block the FS. Once he does, drop the FS back over the deep middle.

4-3 Over Fire Zone 2

What we like to do is hot route the MLB and move him up near the center.

We also want to hot route the LOLB to blitz.

We then want to bring him inside so that his blitz angle is shooting between the C and RG.

Once the ball is snapped, the C will look to block the MLB and the RG will look to block the SDT.

The LOLB shoots through the A gap and goes straight after the QB. The only pass blocker who has a chance to block him is the RT.

The pass coverage is solid with the flats being covered by the LCB and RCB, the DEs are playing hook zones, and the safeties are playing two-deep coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the 4-3 User Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the 4-3 User   For the 4-3 User Empty

Back to top Go down

For the 4-3 User
Page 1 of 1