Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Celtics Want Marbury?

Go down 
+7
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Money 24/7
BOSTN BEANER
BoSpOrTsFaN
dukefn92
Militant X 1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Celtics Want Marbury? Empty
PostSubject: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-05, 18:46

it is being reported that the Celtics want to pick up Marbury from the Knicks. i like the Celtics primarily because of KG. he and marbury were once team mates in minnesota but couldn't co-exist because of marbury's ego. and now.....marbury wants to reunite with KG and come to a winning franchise. both guys are older and more mature now....but....what are you guys views?
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-05, 18:52

I don't think that will work out with Pierce KG Allen and Marbury...too many big egos on one team
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-05, 22:11

none of the current celtics have egos. theyre just good. i dont think the celtics need him but i guess its not a bad thing unless he goes mad.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 03:14

dukefn92 wrote:
I don't think that will work out with Pierce KG Allen and Marbury...too many big egos on one team
so far there is NO one with a big ego on the celtics.. thats why we won the championship last year and Marbury can only go with it cuz the celtics will pay him the minimum salary and will cut him if he causes trouble... i think we need it for depth cuz of cource he will be a bench player... we all saw how the celts second unit got dominated by the lakers second unit on christmas night... i think its smart to give us a chance to win the championship again... its kinda scary when u see Marbury coming off the bench to backup Rajon Rondo... I personally think its a great move for the C's...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 03:49

I think it will work out fine. Ray Allen doesn't have a big ego, neither does anyone else on the team. They just go out on the court and give it everything they got....p.s...I met Ray Allen before, because he grew up around hur and his daughter goes to school around hur. He's a very cool, laid back person.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 12:09

Money 24/7 wrote:
I think it will work out fine. Ray Allen doesn't have a big ego,

it's not Ray, Paul or KG with the egos....it's Marbury!
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 15:28

Garnett seems to want him. Kinda odd, anyone would want him Razz
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 17:04

Militant X 1 wrote:
Money 24/7 wrote:
I think it will work out fine. Ray Allen doesn't have a big ego,

it's not Ray, Paul or KG with the egos....it's Marbury!

True, but if he goes over there poppin his mouth about he the best, and he don't need them, K.G. or Paul, might pop him in the mouth....LOL
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 17:55

mabe the celtics can pull a little patriot action

The patriots turned trouble makers like Moss and Corey dillon into good boys.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 18:46

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:

lol but they could also be like the Cowboys and have your starting CB getting in his fights with his bodyguard and going to rehab
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 20:23

Wink wrote:
BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:

lol but they could also be like the Cowboys and have your starting CB getting in his fights with his bodyguard and going to rehab

HAHAHAHA.....Jones is going to rehab for that????
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 20:58

i just think that it is really interesting that years ago when they were teammates at minnesota.....marbury wanted to be the "main" guy for that franchise. so....due to that...friction took place between him and KG. they couldn't co-exist! so...the managment got rid of marbury (who's career hasn't been the greatest without KG).

now...a few years and a KG (celtics) championship squad with Ray Allen and Paul Pierce...this cat wants to go there all of a sudden. personally guys...i hope the celtics don't fool with marbury. they are a pretty tight knit unit with out him. the chemistry is already there...so why chance messing that up with this cat?

Nope Nope
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-06, 23:52

DAM THE CELTICS WOULD BE CRAZY
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-08, 03:57

Militant X 1 wrote:
i just think that it is really interesting that years ago when they were teammates at minnesota.....marbury wanted to be the "main" guy for that franchise. so....due to that...friction took place between him and KG. they couldn't co-exist! so...the managment got rid of marbury (who's career hasn't been the greatest without KG).

now...a few years and a KG (celtics) championship squad with Ray Allen and Paul Pierce...this cat wants to go there all of a sudden. personally guys...i hope the celtics don't fool with marbury. they are a pretty tight knit unit with out him. the chemistry is already there...so why chance messing that up with this cat?

Nope Nope

cuz he will cost the minimum salary and wouldnt be a hit to the cap if we had to cut him.. he will back up rondo at PG instead of eddie house who is a natural SG playin point.. he has no ball handling skills.. i think itll be a great move he will be runnin the 2nd team... if he acts dumb we cut him no worries... the second team would be much better with him runnin it House spottin up and Powe inside doin his thing.. Itll work out and the Celtics cant hang with the Lakers in a 7 game series wit the way the 2nd team is playin right now.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TRaN-QuiL-itY
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
TRaN-QuiL-itY

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-08, 04:08

And this is coming from a Boston Celtic fan;me

I love the Celtics, always have. I thinking adding Marbury will be a nice addition. I think KG can handle Marburys attitude. And not to mention Marbury -- I think -- will calm down because he will be on a championship calibar team.

They definetly need some depth coming off the bench. I was so pissed when they wouldn't pay James Posey and let him go to New Orleans. Posey could come off the bench and guard any superstar, as in Kobe and Lebron -- we seen that last year in the playoffs.

I just don't thnk Eddie House can hold on to the ball and be our guy off the bench for when Rondo goes in for a rest. Speaking of Rondo, he sure has matured into a nice PG this season eh? Very Happy

I think it'll work out. They asked Ray Allen and KG, and both seemed excited about the idea of Stephon coming to the team. If it doesn't, they'd just cut him because he'd be making probably league minimum salary. So it's a win-win either way it goes.
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-09, 01:49

Well All we know is this is Marbury goes to Celtics his Starbury's will go green lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-09, 03:21

^^^you guys are making a great point.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-11, 03:31

stephon would make a horrible fit. hes too selfish
Back to top Go down
FLAwLeSs
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty2009-01-12, 22:51

marbury = cancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtics Want Marbury?   Celtics Want Marbury? Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtics Want Marbury?
Page 1 of 1