Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Good moments you've had playing real sports

Go down 
+8
carlo874
Winktin Rampage Jackson
PrimaryFailure6
Angell08
chrisc2006
BoSpOrTsFaN
Money 24/7
Fudopi is That Dude
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty
PostSubject: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-04, 20:08

So if you actually play real sports, talk about some of your better moments.

I remember my very first pick 6(I played corner) in 6th grade or somethin... The other team was running curls to the other side all game out of the same 1 WR formation and then they put the WR on my side, so I shadowed the wide out and then once I saw the QB's eyes hit the WR and he moved his arm I jumped the curl route and caught the pass perfectly. Then I got so excited because it was my first pick ever that I didn't really pay attention where I was running and I just ran straight... I was so pumped that I broke 2 tackles on my way down the sideline into the end zone. It was crazy.
Then for the rest of the year they all thought I was like a star CB so I ended up getting 2 more pics in 6 games... But dude that first one meant a lot haha... It looked a lot like the one that Assante Samuel had today against Minny.

And in case that confused you, I caught the interception, and I was running probably 2 yards off the sideline...

My other one would be last basketball season, I joined the team late and in my very first game I hit the game winning 3 pointer to put us up 1 with like 2 seconds left so they had to throw it all the way down court and then our PF stole the pass... So I had the game winner...

That's all I got...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-04, 21:15

I played MLB..and RB...My best memory is the year i won Defensive player of the year. It was this one main team that nobody could stop. They had returned the kick during opening kickoff and our team had already gave up. So me, being crazy, start to yell "WHO'S HOUSE"..lol..and everybody on the team and in the bleachers said "OUR HOUSE"...We ran out on the field and got a passing TD on our 3 attempt i believe, then when we got on defense, coach didn't call for it, but i blitzed because i could read there play. So i ran straight up the middle, sacked the QB and he fumbled, then i picked dat damn ball up, and ran full speed for the endzone. Final Score, 21-7...we won...I got 3 trophies that year. Sportsmanship, M.V.P, and Defensive Player of the year.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-04, 22:16

4-4 2 homeruns, a double and a single with 6 rbi's in a baseball game.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-04, 22:39

Baseball Moments
Junior Year in high school we were playing a team in a tournament game. Winner goes to championship. I struck out their best hitter on a 3-2 curveball with bases loaded in the last inning. my team was up by one run so we won the game.
Senior Year - In my only inning pitched that year, I struck out the side.

Football
I caught two touchdown plays in a row. Wheel Routes!
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-05, 00:08

junior year of high school we made it to the state championship game....i had three catches for 100+ and 2 tds....also had a 96 yrd kickoff return for a td that broke the old record....we lost the game but it was the craziest thing ive been apart of...the atmosphere was AWESOME i cant explanin it....had 5000 fans in the Edwards Jones Dome (STL Rams stadium) yelling and screaming....didnt seem like that many fans cuz the stadium was so much bigger...cant imagine what it feels like in the pros....also this year my college fball team (Lindenwood...located in St. Charles, MO) lost to the number one team in the nation by one point to advance to the National Championship....we went for a two point conversion with 7 secs left in regulation for the win but didnt make it....
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-05, 22:05

other baseball in a tournament last year i pitched the first game, a complete game no hitter and i pitched our playoff game(eveyone made playoffs) and through 13 innings. our team went on to lose in the 14th. our onl win was in the first game. i couldn't throw a basbeall for another month so good thing it was at the end of my season.
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-05, 22:39

well coach put me in as DT (and I never played D-Line) in the 4th Quarter. I got a sack on the first play I remember like it was yesterday Sad My Dad was so proud of me that day and that's why I got $20
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-05, 23:00

Tvon wrote:
well coach put me in as DT (and I never played D-Line) in the 4th Quarter. I got a sack on the first play I remember like it was yesterday Sad My Dad was so proud of me that day and that's why I got $20

inspirational to everyone Sad
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 02:37

Tvon wrote:

Good job.....You should have gotten 20 bucks from your coach too, for catching you off guard like that... Good Job
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 16:20

this was a while ago...but my pop warner team got to the eastern conference championship(the next year after i left they won the national championship Sad ) i led the team that year with 18 sacks and we only played like 12 games, basically i am a smaller whiter version of demarcus ware
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 17:49

lmao at the analogy at the end of that post.
Back to top Go down
DEATHBYHITSTICK
New MS Member
New MS Member
DEATHBYHITSTICK

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 18:59

I scored a game winning goal for my high school's hockey team and then got head from their mascot after the game... it was great because she was dressed as a chicken and she was still in the uni.

6 years later she still dresses up for me.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 22:04

DEATHBYHITSTICK wrote:
I scored a game winning goal for my high school's hockey team and then got head from their mascot after the game... it was great because she was dressed as a chicken and she was still in the uni.

6 years later she still dresses up for me.

LMAO

'm jealous. haha
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 22:42

Baseball state touney and double elimination our team already had one loss and was playing the loser bracket championship. If we win we go to state title game and down by 1 in bottom of the last inning with 2 outs and I was up. Runners on the corners and I hit a game-winning double to the gap........but we ended up losing in the state title game Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 23:09

i got a game winning double like dikefn but not for a tourney it was for the first game of the season
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-06, 23:44

the last game of my freshman year....this year

i played defensive tackle and i got 5 sacks that game...all but 2 sacks i got was within 2 seconds as the quaterback hicked the ball...i was so quick of the line...no one could touch me..they have to start cut blocking me

then i got a fumble recovery on offence...we threw and interception...and halfback ran after the guy and made him fumble and i recoverd it at the 5 or somthing...just stopping the score to get our shut out

and on the last play of the game they threw a pic...and the WR on the other team was running afdter out corner...i lined him up...and got the hit of the year...i broke his ribs....we hit..i got right back up...he got up for a second..then jsut fell to the ground..it was the game of my life..(so far)

i have a long high school career a head of me
Back to top Go down
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty2009-01-07, 00:35

iTz Unr3al wrote:
the last game of my freshman year....this year

i played defensive tackle and i got 5 sacks that game...all but 2 sacks i got was within 2 seconds as the quaterback hicked the ball...i was so quick of the line...no one could touch me..they have to start cut blocking me

then i got a fumble recovery on offence...we threw and interception...and halfback ran after the guy and made him fumble and i recoverd it at the 5 or somthing...just stopping the score to get our shut out

and on the last play of the game they threw a pic...and the WR on the other team was running afdter out corner...i lined him up...and got the hit of the year...i broke his ribs....we hit..i got right back up...he got up for a second..then jsut fell to the ground..it was the game of my life..(so far)

i have a long high school career a head of me

Thats great. I wish i could have seen that game....We have something in common though. My Freshman year, i broke a running backs ribs when i scooped him up and just slammed him. But during basketball season, him and his "crew" came to our school for a home game, and they tried to jump me....Remember i said HOME GAME...they got f**ked up in the parking lot by half of the school...LOL...but you have some talent. Thats gonna take you far in life if yo stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good moments you've had playing real sports   Good moments you've had playing real sports Empty

Back to top Go down

Good moments you've had playing real sports
Page 1 of 1