Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?

Go down 
+2
OGiant23
oldskoolque
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldskoolque
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-02, 16:04

I was talking to this Madden Baller and I told him I use Carolina Panthers PB on defense. He told me if I wanted BETTER HEAT that I should run with teams like Eagles or Bears PB. Is there ANY truth to that fellas? I dunno, but it sounds like a crock of u know what if u were to ask me! Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-02, 21:17

peppers is a pressure machine it doesn't really matter if u got him u got a couple sacks
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-02, 21:21

are you talkin about the PB or the team?
Back to top Go down
oldskoolque
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-02, 21:24

The playbook
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-03, 01:41

NYJ pb all the way.
Back to top Go down
xJAYxJAYx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xJAYxJAYx

Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-03, 01:54

Quote :
NYJ pb all the way.

Going to have to agree with this. I've been using the NYJ playbook and I've been able to bring a lot of heat when needed. There are also good zone coverages as well. I really like this PB.

I haven't used the Eagles or Bears PBs yet, so I can't say whether or not those are good books.
Back to top Go down
oldskoolque
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Misunderstanding   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-04, 17:39

I think a lot of you are missing what I'm saying here. Lets use Carolina Def. PB and Philadelphia Def. PB as examples. If you look at both of these Defensive PB's they are literally the exact same formations and defensive calls. Carolina plays a more bend but don't break type of defense as Eagles are mostly blitzing and bringing heat type of defense. So is there really any difference in the game of MADDEN with these two PB's because of the different team defensive traits or is that just a myth?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty2010-02-04, 18:41

this is a problem that i really have with the game. the playbooks on D are far to similiar. there all almost the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?   Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any truth to Team Playbooks playing like the Real Teams?
Page 1 of 1