Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Man I'm done playing online for awhile...

Go down 
+10
EQUation
Mcnair2Wycheck
jkj
moss81
Mickey
yaboy510
dukefn92
Militant X 1
pkismyname
Fudopi is That Dude
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 21:54

Lately, every game I play I DOMINATE the other player... I have way better defensive stats, way better offensive stats, and every damn time I still lose...

I mean, today I played some guy who was the colts and ALL he did pretty much was pass and then when I did run it was never a big play... he had like a hundred yards total... and yet somehow I lose 27-24... I didn't even turn it over much, I had I think 1 turnover off a fumble, that for some reason after I pushed challenge the game just resumed...

And earlier today I was down 21-0 going into the 4th then after a few minutes I came back and tied it at 28... And I lost in overtime by a FG off a few DAMN lucky passes for him...

It's been happening to me every game lately...

For some reason the lucky s*** never goes my way anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 22:34

Dude I feel you.
My opp was also the colts.
All he did was keep using the same cheesy routes.
My running game and passing dominated but he got 2 defensive TD's which were caused right when romo releases the ball but then gets hit.
It was BS.
I lost 21-17.
I would've won but I like to control the clock and the fumbles both happened at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 22:52

Fudopi wrote:
Lately, every game I play I DOMINATE the other player... I have way better defensive stats, way better offensive stats, and every damn time I still lose...

i really feel you on this one Fudopi! lol!

just the other day...i had my Ravens on point BLASTING this upper level cat. my offense was slamming with McGahee, McClain and Neal in my running game...my passing was great with Figures, Clayton and Mason....and my defense was CRUSHING this cat like almost ever other play....and yet....i lost the game by a field goal! 28-31. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

P.S. he was the Cowgirls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:01

I know how u guys feel. My D was sound holding my opp. to under 100 yards through the first 3 quarters but gave up 14 points off of fumbles. Went into the 4th quarter up 28-14 and everything went his way. I through my first pick that got returned making it 28-21. Then gave the ball away with ANOTHER fumble. He ended up scoring and getting a 2 pt conv. But he wanted to run up the score and kick an onside kick with 1:30 left on the clock and I recovered and got a game winning field goal. He ended up with 3 defensive TDs and 130 yards of total O.
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:05

yeah man, everyone goes through this stuff, u just gotta play through it
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:08

pkismyname wrote:
Dude I feel you.
My opp was also the colts.
All he did was keep using the same cheesy routes.
My running game and passing dominated but he got 2 defensive TD's which were caused right when romo releases the ball but then gets hit.
It was BS.
I lost 21-17.
I would've won but I like to control the clock and the fumbles both happened at the wrong time.

What is your definition of cheesy routes??
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:38

the only routes i consider cheesy r the ones where he just sits in the pocket if u only rushe like 2 or 3 guys on like 3rd and 10 and he just playmakers everyone until they get open
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:41

that's y I never bring only 2 guys because it gives the passer all-day and almost will always have a completion.
Back to top Go down
jkj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-02, 23:44

ooh yea the other day i played a guy and had 100 more pass yards and forced his offense three and out almost every time but i fumbled 4 times in the endzone 4 freakin times one which was returned for a td and i lost by a td. But today i went to play now and what a coincidence it was him we played again and i won 50 to 7
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 00:08

Plus I hate when they take a slow as hell QB on a undesigned rollout and then all the guys I can't control(I can only contol one) all follow to the same side of the field so he just tosses it to the other side...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 00:29

I give up more YPG than I gain and i'm like 145-65.
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 02:13

yea i get everyone on here. try trying to stop the same toss play that'll get your opp 5yds or more on average, and you do everything you can to stop it, but nothing works. Then once you over commit to his run, he starts running it up the middle or to the other side, or pa passing it. All because of that ONE run play is $ for an average of at least 5yds or more. The only way to win really, is by outscoring him, and by a little luck that u hope he turns it over.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 12:20

the only thing i can think of is bad special teams or lots of turnovers.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 16:10

My special teams is average... I'm good at returning punts, little below average at kick coverage but other than that I'm fine...
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-03, 19:01

Im good at punt and kick coverage but a little under average when it comes to returning.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-04, 00:39

^^ everyone has these streeks
you will get a win or two in a row and it will go away
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-04, 01:51

Stick with your offense and never be to conservative. I like to receive the ball because if someone scores on me I will step away from offense to try and score quick and it has hurt me a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty2009-01-04, 02:34

YO MAN DONT BE FEELING BAD..I WAS DOING s*** LIKE THAT TO..BUT NOW IM ON A HOTSTREAK WITH ONCE IN A WHILE MY CONNECTION FUCKS UP...THEN I GET PISSED..BUT OTHER THEN THAT IM KILLIN KIDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man I'm done playing online for awhile...   Man I'm done playing online for awhile... Empty

Back to top Go down

Man I'm done playing online for awhile...
Page 1 of 1