Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Annoying Pocket-Passers

Go down 
+10
will to win
dukefn92
W A V Y D R E
OGiant23
bigbuddah
Swag Escobar
CJDAWGG14
Mcnair2Wycheck
D_Cash
Militant X 1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty
PostSubject: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-25, 01:45

one of the most annoying people to defend against....besides the Homo (Romo) users running straight back to throw a long ball.....are the "Pocket Passers." these cats NEVER scramble their qb to the left or the right....their line protects them well....they stay within the pocket....and then pick apart your zones or occasional blitzes.

what plays are you guys running to flush these cats out of the pocket so that our defenders can smack'em?

gun
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-25, 11:42

I'm one of those people who never scramble with the QB, but a good way that people sack me is just they send there d-line out and they run around my o-line and get me from behind or the 2 DT's will get me as i move up in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-25, 11:56

(Waves hand)
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-25, 13:18

since he pinches his Oline, make sure you have 5 people blitzing. 1 LB coming down to blitz and the 4 Dlineman blitzing to the outside. this can kinda stop the run, and the pocket wll break down
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-25, 16:09

i hate the ones that make blocks on the edges and slide protect away from u it makes ur blitz useless
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-27, 21:53

wat gets me is off tackle blitzes...i usually never leave the pocket unless i have too but i do slide a lil left or right to make the throwing angle better but i dont leave the pocket so wen i slide ppl hit me off the edge of the guard...that rape around dont really work well no more...but wat i do is send an overload blitz to make them move if not my blitz will get there shortly so try an overload blitz to 1 side and if they dont slide the protection then they should be runnin.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-29, 10:29

wat kills me is when Steeler line does not block and big ben has to take off

if u do not get me while i run i am goin for 10 yards or someone is about to get open

i have had a few plays where ben takes out 2 or defenders tryin to sack him then hits a TD pass
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-31, 03:41

i rather pocket passers then.. stupid scramblers running all around the field like they RBs
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-31, 04:55

akadreday wrote:
i rather pocket passers then.. stupid scramblers running all around the field like they RBs

well.....if they pocket is breaking down....you better believe that i am taking off with Flacco or Smith.

lol!
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-31, 10:27

well when i am steelers i never have a pocket it is garunteed to fall apart.

so big ben is stuck makin plays
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2008-12-31, 12:38

i hate playing against the people that run as far right or left as possible then 10-20 yards back and throw a bomb to their best reciever and he comes down with it even though I have 2 people on him
Back to top Go down
will to win
New MS Member
New MS Member
will to win

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-01, 19:51

I don't have very good pocket passer, wish I was though... I probably get sacked mroe than the average user does, then again.. i'm new to the 360
Back to top Go down
DoogansQuest
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-04, 18:09

I think it's annoying to watch people take Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, the all-world definition(s) of "pocket passer", and scramble out of the pocket 10-15 yards behind the LOS and heave luck-bombs down the field.

Against the computer on ALL-MADDEN, however, it will result in a sack or a pick every time.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-04, 18:43

Well the thing that makes "pocket passers" so good is that they are always using brady or manning lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-04, 20:52

i dont use brady or manning...thats cheating to me lol but gettin to pocket passers is all about squeezing the pocket creating free blitzers...that doesnt work against ppl who uses mobile qb's or who run around by time for the free spot in the zone to come open but u gotta send corners at those guys and run and cover the voids in those zones.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-05, 04:04

ya i hate this....but i jsut get pressure on them and it will mess up there game
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty2009-01-27, 12:38

dukefn92 wrote:
i hate playing against the people that run as far right or left as possible then 10-20 yards back and throw a bomb to their best reciever and he comes down with it even though I have 2 people on him
omg i hate that too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Pocket-Passers   Annoying Pocket-Passers Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying Pocket-Passers
Page 1 of 1