Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Playoff Picture

Go down 
+10
wayne019
D_Cash
OGiant23
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
yaboy510
Winktin Rampage Jackson
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
pman92
Militant X 1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty2009-01-01, 03:11

Ravens are pretty solid and I think they will beat Miami but we are going to win in the divisional round but it is gonna be a throwdown! No offense to Raven fans, but the Ravens are my least favorite team and have been since I have been watching football.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty2009-01-01, 11:39

Ed Reed is the best defencive player in the game and definitly better than Polamalu and Miami has ne chace against the Ravens
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty2009-01-01, 11:50

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Ravens are pretty solid and I think they will beat Miami but we are going to win in the divisional round but it is gonna be a throwdown! No offense to Raven fans, but the Ravens are my least favorite team and have been since I have been watching football.

the colts are the only unbeatable team in the playoffs for the ravens....the rest can fall.....did u see the last titans game???? 3 points cause of stupid mistakes that was week 5 and our offense has come a long way but hey only time will tell and you know what i knew the titans for other than the last 2 years??? losing to the ravens in the playoffs on the road to the superbowl...and trading us a quarterback that was in the ending years of his career but a solid WR......thats it
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty2009-01-01, 15:36

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
No offense to Raven fans, but the Ravens are my least favorite team and have been since I have been watching football.

none taken! everyone has a right to like and support whatever team they wish.
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 10:24

The Steelers have beat the Browns 3 times in a season now lets see if the can get past s.d. so they can do it to the ravens. if they do meet for a third time this year they should both leave the offense in the locker room and just beat the stuffing out of each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Playoff Picture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2