Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Playoff Picture

Go down 
+10
wayne019
D_Cash
OGiant23
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
yaboy510
Winktin Rampage Jackson
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
pman92
Militant X 1
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Ravens Playoff Picture Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-09, 19:49

okay guys.... here's my question. my Ravens are already 9-4....and have to face the 10-3 Steelers @ Baltimore next week. and then.....the Cowgirls are next i believe. how far will the Ravens go this season? are they contenders to go deep into the playoffs or what?
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-09, 19:55

Idk, if they can beat the Steelers,they definitely have a good shot at making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-09, 20:29

i think they will make it
with Ben getting hit and throwing the ball up and Ball Hog ED Reed well put at least one in the endzone ahah....

and you gotta beat the cowgirls... if the rams can ahah

BUT they won't go very far...
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-09, 21:31

I think they will make it, and possibly do some damage. It all depends it Flacco can continue to play consistant.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-14, 16:24

Wink wrote:
I think they will make it, and possibly do some damage. It all depends it Flacco can continue to play consistant.

i agree! and hopefully, they can get past the Steelers with a win today!

The Ravens just need to draft some fast, taller and superstar quality WRs....a real speedy RB to compliment McGahee's running style.....along with some more beef on the O-line.....ome more tuff lockdown CBs..and finally, another monsterous LB.....to groom and they will be set....lol!
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-14, 18:58

there defense will be sooo tuff in the playoffs, when they play with emotion and passion like in the pats gm last year then they could go real far, thats what im hoping for to because their defense is so nasty and fun to watch
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-18, 14:47

sorry militant but the way its shaping up i am a HUGE cowboys fan this week cuz if u guys lose to them and the pats win out we are in as the 6th seed.. and u know no one will want to see belchick coming to see them in january, i still havent lost hope so lets go cowboys this week!!! as to ur question if u win out and get in the playoffs ur dangerous but if u lose this week u wont be playin in january at all.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-18, 15:45

we really must win then........... cassel in the playoffs is a waste of a spot and ray rice is actually kinda speedy he isnt chris johnson fast but he ran a 4.4
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-18, 15:55

Real2Death wrote:
we really must win then........... cassel in the playoffs is a waste of a spot and ray rice is actually kinda speedy he isnt chris johnson fast but he ran a 4.4

ur underestimating the mind of belichick in the playoffs!! I can see the pats goin deep in the playoffs if we get in!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-28, 22:53

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
sorry militant but the way its shaping up i am a HUGE cowboys fan this week cuz if u guys lose to them and the pats win out we are in as the 6th seed.. and u know no one will want to see belchick coming to see them in january, i still havent lost hope so lets go cowboys this week!!! as to ur question if u win out and get in the playoffs ur dangerous but if u lose this week u wont be playin in january at all.

Nope bruh.....bruh....bruh how wrong you were on this one. lol!

THE RAVENS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!! dancer dancer beware.....here comes the "DIRTY BLACK-BIRDS!
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-29, 21:19

Ravens Season ends for sure if they meet Steelers again

i think they can beat Tenn and Miami but Steelers got their number
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 03:08

lol ogiant..........go watch the game on nfl network or something.... big ben couldnt do anything against blitz.... when they scored off that 1 drive u wont see any blitz trust me.... the ravens stop blitzing with the lead... and they give away games..... even then... steelers only won by 1 TD that game the only TD and the first game they had to go to OT and win by 3 and that was with a inconsistent flacco.......now flacco is cool as hell in the pocket.... (joe cool style) the steelers can fall... like i said... big ben + pressure = steelers lose lol go check eagles game... tennesse game..... ravens GAMES <--....even the Dallas game.... big ben didnt win that game at all... romo is the same way... under pressue he cracks... they both are the same... to be honest flacco would too but they do a great job of protecting him from that type of pressure
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 03:11

and also to be 100% honest i dont want pittsburgh to lose..... we need them to take out indi or SD.....tennesse will be easy for us they won by a field goal and it was alot of bad ref calls in that game that gave them field goal position and miami already felt it....then we take out pit on the way to the bowl
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 11:15

OGiant23 wrote:
Ravens Season ends for sure if they meet Steelers again

i think they can beat Tenn and Miami but Steelers got their number

Suspect C'mon Giant......give me a break son! lol! lol!

both of the steelers wins against the Ravens was not a strong one. they won the 1st game by 3pts.....and please....don't remind me of that bogus 92 yard drive ending in a controversial td call. the steelers are really banged up and trust me....THEY DON'T WANT TO RUN INTO THE RAVENS!.....NO ONE DOES!!!! Did you see the highlights from their last game against the Jags? the Ravens coaches FINALLY turned Flacco's big arm lose. he threw for 305 yards son!

you better believe that most of the teams in the AFC will be pulling for the Dolphins to get an upset win against my Ravens this weekend.....just so that they won't have to face them deeper into the playoffs.

FEAR THIS! here comes the....."DIRTY BLACK-BIRDS!!"
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 12:38

I agree with Militant, I believe the Ravens can make a superbowl run with that defense of theres and a decent offense. There going to easily beat the Dolphins, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 16:03

They will kill the Dolphins and if Ed Reed doesn't win the doesn't win defensive player of the year, than the NFL doesn't know what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 17:43

D_Cash wrote:
I agree with Militant, I believe the Ravens can make a superbowl run with that defense of theres and a decent offense. There going to easily beat the Dolphins, I think.

remember 13-3 year yall said same thing and u went down

also jaguar D sucks

Also

Flacco gets killed by woodly

woodly and harrison willl take that ball from him so much he will not know wat to do

polamalu has 1 less INT than reed and is a better run defender

i think we got yalls number we need yall to beat Tenn for us their O is better than yours
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 17:49

OGiant23 wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

remember 13-3 year yall said same thing and u went down

also jaguar D sucks

Also

woodly and harrison willl take that ball from him so much he will not know wat to do

i think we got yalls number we need yall to beat Tenn for us their O is better than yours

steelers wont make it man i have the ravens or titans going to the superbowl
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-30, 19:14

OGiant23 wrote:

i hear you making alot of noise Giant. affraid but the reality is this.....1st: Polamalu is a good Safety...but he can't return a pic to the house long distance to save his life. ED REED CAN! 2nd: Flacco is just as cool as the other side of the pillow when the defensive line is crashing in on him. he is a "PASS FIRST"...."RUN SECOND" type of QB.....a PURE POCKET PASSER! then you say that the Jags defense was no good? what do you think the browns defense was this past year? the steelers put up huge numbers against them....NOTHING SPECTACULAR SON! lol!

Suspect and....those 2 steeler wins over my Ravens that you seem to be so proud of.....were both close.....extremely close! remember....the Ravens locked big ben, holmes and ward up for the entire game. sure....that game....we were held to field goals...but...that was then....THIS IS NOW! the scenario has changed to ONE AND DONE! trust me in that type of scenario....NO ONE wants to face the Ravens. and to be honest....the only team i am worried about the Ravens facing is the Colts. they are the only team within the AFC division that actually BLASTED my Ravens. the giants did it as well but they are outside the division. you mention the titans offense being better than the Ravens? C'mon bruh! we locked them up as well and had that game until we made stupid mistakes to give them the go ahead field goal. Ravens lost by 3.

so....in closing....most teams will be hoping, wishing and a praying that the Dolphins can knock off the "Dirty Black-Birds" this weekend. trust me....Ray Ray won't let that happen because it's been a minute since he was in this type of situation to make a Superbowl run.

i am Militant X 1 and i approve this message! dancer dancer dancer
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 00:16

Militant X 1 wrote:
OGiant23 wrote:

i hear you making alot of noise Giant. affraid but the reality is this.....1st: Polamalu is a good Safety...but he can't return a pic to the house long distance to save his life. ED REED CAN! 2nd: Flacco is just as cool as the other side of the pillow when the defensive line is crashing in on him. he is a "PASS FIRST"...."RUN SECOND" type of QB.....a PURE POCKET PASSER! then you say that the Jags defense was no good? what do you think the browns defense was this past year? the steelers put up huge numbers against them....NOTHING SPECTACULAR SON! lol!

Suspect and....those 2 steeler wins over my Ravens that you seem to be so proud of.....were both close.....extremely close! remember....the Ravens locked big ben, holmes and ward up for the entire game. sure....that game....we were held to field goals...but...that was then....THIS IS NOW! the scenario has changed to ONE AND DONE! trust me in that type of scenario....NO ONE wants to face the Ravens. and to be honest....the only team i am worried about the Ravens facing is the Colts. they are the only team within the AFC division that actually BLASTED my Ravens. the giants did it as well but they are outside the division. you mention the titans offense being better than the Ravens? C'mon bruh! we locked them up as well and had that game until we made stupid mistakes to give them the go ahead field goal. Ravens lost by 3.

so....in closing....most teams will be hoping, wishing and a praying that the Dolphins can knock off the "Dirty Black-Birds" this weekend. trust me....Ray Ray won't let that happen because it's been a minute since he was in this type of situation to make a Superbowl run.

i am Militant X 1 and i approve this message! dancer dancer dancer

Too much info for me to comprehend lol
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 01:04

ravens O = crap
Steelers O = ticking time bomb

polamalu may not take it back to house but he is way better in run support than reed
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 01:17

Mil, nothing against your Ravens cause I am not going to lie if the Titans don't make it out of the AFC I'm pulling for them. Though, I am really thinking that you are underestimating the Titans. Their O has def. gotten better since you guys have played them. Collins has been a lot more collective (Minus the Jets game but that was pure luck) Also, the Defense is dirty, and honestly I don't think your O can keep up with them. If that game does happen, and I think it will. The Ravens will be packing their bags to go back to Baltimore for the final time this season. Look what our D did to Pittsburgh. Domination. Flat out, and frankly you guys didn't do that to them.. the game was way closer than it should be if you guys have the "Sickest D" Good luck to ya.. but Pray you don't play The Tennessee Titans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 03:46

Wink wrote:

Too much info for me to comprehend lol

that's why it wasn't for you! lol!

P.S.

Giant....i agree...ed may not be as good as troy in run support...but...he is a "pic magnet." as you say...."waiting to happen!"
Samsel....i am not underestimating the Titans...beleive me! but...i beleiver that most of you cats are Sleep on and underestimating the Ravens offense. didn't you see the 2 big runs against the cowgirls the other night? or....the big yards that Flacco put up through the air on sunday? 305 yards bruh! they are on a high right now. sure...their offense has been non-productive at times during the regular season...but...so has the steelers, giants, colts, chargers etc. but now...i feel that they are peaking at the right time. it's playoffs time now baby.....ONE AND DONE!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 20:48

OGiant23 wrote:
ravens O = crap
Steelers O = ticking time bomb

polamalu may not take it back to house but he is way better in run support than reed

i disagree dude do ur history as long as u talk about my team u must MUST know all the facts or im going to find a way................................. first of all.... ED reed is very very good in run support...........he started his career at SS which troy P is now he played 4 years at SS and won Defensive player of the year at SS and had as many tackles as a LB on a always good ravens Defense........................go check his stats out he even led the league in picks 1 year at SS<---------- troy p is only doing good in run support because he is a SS now and ed reed is always deep now... go check on it.... that is why ed reed is the better safety.... everyone who speaks on ed reed doesnt fully know the story of ed reed.....but im a fan and have been for a long time now and he played both safety spots and was better than troy p when he was SS AND all those interception return records he set was at SS<----

Last edited by Real2Death on 2008-12-31, 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty2008-12-31, 20:58

xSamsel wrote:
Mil, nothing against your Ravens cause I am not going to lie if the Titans don't make it out of the AFC I'm pulling for them. Though, I am really thinking that you are underestimating the Titans. Their O has def. gotten better since you guys have played them. Collins has been a lot more collective (Minus the Jets game but that was pure luck) Also, the Defense is dirty, and honestly I don't think your O can keep up with them. If that game does happen, and I think it will. The Ravens will be packing their bags to go back to Baltimore for the final time this season. Look what our D did to Pittsburgh. Domination. Flat out, and frankly you guys didn't do that to them.. the game was way closer than it should be if you guys have the "Sickest D" Good luck to ya.. but Pray you don't play The Tennessee Titans.

they still are a big run first team offensive wise and without that run they dont do too much....the jets game wasnt luck at all i watched that whole game....they took away that run and made collins throw... and they did a nice enough job in coverage to stop him...but i do agree about the titans defense and i think this game will come down to who can squeeze in a TD or 2 other than the field goals (and protecting flacco from the d-line of the titans...we already use like 6 lineman tho).. the biggest challenge in the playoffs would be the colts that is the only team i would pray about because every year the colts whip the ravens... and it is never a close game and they ended us in the playoffs.....and about pittsburgh.........i constantly say this over and over and over big ben sucks under pressure.....go look at the eagles,dallas,titans,ravens,giants all those games with nice pressure... and he sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playoff Picture   Ravens Playoff Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Playoff Picture
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next