Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is the best playbook for cowboys

Go down 
+12
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
OGiant23
MikeGzYaDig
Ketcham While They're Hot
BOSTN BEANER
iCky Sticks
Mickey
pman92
yaboy510
nawfside512
YUNG CHOP
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeGzYaDig
New MS Member
New MS Member
MikeGzYaDig

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-28

What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-02, 12:12

check out the NE Pb alot of good SG plays money with all those weapons
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-02, 12:15

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
I tried the rNg too and didn't like it. I stick with my pats playbook no matter who I use.

bostn your version of run is when no one is open so QB has to run lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-02, 12:36

YUNG CHOP wrote:
i dont like run n gun because when u come out of the ful house everyboy krow what u are doing

awwww bruh....you got it twisted! the Fullhouse formations are extremely unpredictable! sure...it may show 1wr 3rb 1te on the screen....but that forces the defense to play into your hands and come out in a run defense. but remember....you have a te in the backfield with the 2rbs....and the fullhouse passing plays are FIRE!!! if you set your audibles right...that Fullhouse can literally wreck havoc on peeps all the way down the field.

plus, the RNG playbook is the most versatile (imo). it not only has powerful running formations (i-from twin te, strong, weak, close or fullhouse) in it.....but it also has some awesome passing formations as well with the sg: normal, tight, trips te, 4wr, 5wr, and 5wr bunch. and with the Cowboys? lethal! dancer dancer
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-02, 18:56

dude its the cowboys, they're stacked on O, so you could come out of a PB with only 3 formations and 10 plays and still win
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-02, 20:10

use the west coast offence or tampsa playbook....there are really good formations in there
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-01-04, 16:33

I use the run heavy formation with the boys. There's one formation I love in it but I don't remember what it's called. It has Romo under center, Barber in the backfield on the left, then Anderson to his right then to the right of Anderson is Choice. It's a great formation because the opponent never knows who's getting the ball, especially because there's a few good pass plays out of it. It also has the pseudo-goal line formation with one back 3 TEs and a WR which I like better in goal line situations than the GL formation itself.

I'd only use the run heavy if you do exactly that, run a lot. I do, because I like to control the clock as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-10-14, 09:12

the cowboys pb is pretty sick ~ i think it fits the cowboys well
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty2009-10-14, 20:33

YUNG CHOP wrote:
What are some idea for the best playbook for Cowboys I like to pass and run the ball. Besides run n gun

lol u like to pass and run the ball? oh really??????? u sure u dont wanna kick it every down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best playbook for cowboys   What is the best playbook for cowboys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best playbook for cowboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2