Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Buffalo mini breakdown

Go down 
+3
[LOK] frank33
CJDAWGG14
eckos13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Buffalo mini breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2008-12-03, 02:50

This breakdown consists of 3 plays.

Gun Flanker Close - Z shallow Cross
setup: this is one of those rare leave as is plays

Looks: this play takes advantage of the C3G, so scramble out to the right and look for your the WR running the deep post. if your opponent has guarded that route, look to the right at the WR running the corner route. hit the Left Trigger, cuz if theres a person in a people zone, the QB will throw it over him. if for some odd reason he's also guarded, look at the receiver running towards the middle. if he's also guarded, that means that your RB HAS to be open, so just give it to him and hope he breaks a tackle. this is what I call a Phuck Zone play.

Gun Spread - Circle
Setup: motion the inside left receiver to the right and hot route him to do an in route.

Looks: your 1st look will be the RB, but you have to get it to him quick. if they press, don't throw it to him, look at the WR running the deep out route. if the deep out route is guarded, look for the receiver on the far left. your last look will be the WR running the streak.

Gun Spread - Flanker Dig
Setup: hot route the RB to run a drag route.

looks: your 1st look will be the inside left receiver on the fade route. if he's guarded, your second look will be the inside right WR running the in routes, and he's always open cuz the hook zones will play on the guy running the deeper in route.

I hope this mini breakdown will help you out some.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2008-12-28, 22:28

lol, you ike using YOUR name to post MY things. if I saw you face to face, you would be one deformed lookin MF after I finish with you.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
[LOK] frank33
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK] frank33

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2009-02-22, 23:55

you why you keep takin cj s*** dog
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2009-03-01, 04:09

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
lol, you ike using YOUR name to post MY things. if I saw you face to face, you would be one deformed lookin MF after I finish with you.

crenshaw, did you not just pos this same scheme a few weeks ago with a couple of other plays? lol!

I like the scheme, don't know who to thank, but I am pretty sure that crenshaw deserves credit here!
Back to top Go down
flphinatic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2009-03-01, 10:15

lol u funny
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2009-03-01, 11:19

good post cj this other niggas a thief
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty2009-03-01, 11:49

well whoever did it.. good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo mini breakdown   Buffalo mini breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffalo mini breakdown
Page 1 of 1