Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Great way to confuse other player.

Go down 
+4
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
eckos13
Hollywood x 12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Great way to confuse other player. Empty
PostSubject: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-01, 18:34

Ok so i was playing this guy online, and he was pretty good he was stopping most of all my offensive plays so, i figured i could just start motioning some guys around and see if he would change the D or something, and he did. He would get back off his whole secondary when i put someone fast to WR, so i just switched to run. You guys should really try it for me, it add a new level to my game b/c it can really help players get open.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-01, 18:36

that doesnt mean everyone will audible to a diff D.. ill nano u the first half and then ill change my d completly./
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-01, 18:39

yeah but i know what he's saying.

its something i like to do. come out in something like the i-form and run a HB dive, do it again soon after. then an i-form pass with my WR in motion, do that one maybe again. then when i go back to the i-form and pick a run, i can motion my WR and get him to play the pass while i run it.

very effective.
Back to top Go down
eckos13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-01, 18:54

hes talking about the motion so he thinks its a run but its an actual pass... i get it... but ill nano regardless if hes under center.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-01, 19:20

i i rarely change my defense if your still under center unless i have a full zone play called
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-02, 01:14

I think you were playing me, the GT sounds familiar and I played someone who did that.

If it was though, motioning your fb on pass plays doesn't do anything...

And "you" gave away your stuff a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-02, 18:28

Fudopi wrote:
I think you were playing me, the GT sounds familiar and I played someone who did that.

If it was though, motioning your fb on pass plays doesn't do anything...

And "you" gave away your stuff a few times.

Did I? What's your gamertag n do you remember what team i was using?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-02, 18:56

My gamertag is Fatty Elvis, and I can't remember what team you were, I played a few other games that day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-03, 00:11

Fudopi wrote:
My gamertag is Fatty Elvis, and I can't remember what team you were, I played a few other games that day.

Hmm your gamertag does sound like ive heard it before who knows lol? do you remember if you won or lost?
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2008-12-03, 00:49

Thanks ecko.. Now under center il nano every time.. Gd stuff... Buy this guys D e books.. He is the real deal
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2009-01-30, 21:45

yea this one dude i played wheever he motioned chris johnson i knew he'd pass it so if he woulda ran it with his FB lenDale he woulda killed me
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty2009-01-30, 22:00

My game plan is pretty readable but when I start switching it up my opp has no idea what I'm going to throw at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great way to confuse other player.   Great way to confuse other player. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great way to confuse other player.
Page 1 of 1