Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME

Go down 
+4
EggzOverEazy
nawfside512
Cowboys101
bigbuddah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty
PostSubject: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-24, 23:50

felt the feeling of lettin u all kno i went to my first cowboys game yesterday wen they beat down the niners...i sat in the endzone away from the players entry tunnel 3 rows from the bottom...me and txboy05 went we had cheerleaders waving at us...we was in the endzone same side where anthony henry pic off that pass in the endzone we saw the zach thomas fumble recovery not ta mention the TO touchdown where he broke like 3 tackles and we saw the huge push off TO got off of clements...

i was screamin like a lil B**** wen TO came out ta warm up and tony romo as well...we was there 2 and a half hrs before kickoff we saw everyone warm up...we was too crunk... we was both horse before the halftime...we had niners sittin infront of us and everything giving them hell....us and ken hamlin shared a finger point lol

all in all it was the crunkest s*** i have ever done and been around
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 00:55

that was the perfect game to go to. the boys kicked ass
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 01:40

Damn buddah... Sounds like fun.. My wife is in the top 5 to win tickets for the Giants game.. It will be my 2nd game ever
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 01:45

hell yeah man. nothing like going to a football game. no matter the weather, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 02:56

yeah man the weather was dope nice and cloudy had a 5 sec sprinkle....wat got me was the whole in the roof....SO GOD CAN SEE HIS FAVORITE TEAM PLAY...hit me hard man
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 12:22

bigbuddah wrote:
yeah man the weather was dope nice and cloudy had a 5 sec sprinkle....wat got me was the whole in the roof....SO GOD CAN SEE HIS FAVORITE TEAM PLAY...hit me hard man

LOL! that right buddah and he was watching. Glade you had a dope time and the boys kicked ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 18:22

bigbuddah wrote:

last time i checked the pats didn't play at a stadium with a whole in it. Smile dancer
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-25, 19:27

Good game to go to for you. lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty2008-11-26, 13:23

You should of waited Buddah, The Giants are coming to town, you could of seen Brandon Jacobs run over Demarcus Ware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME   BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

BUDDAHS FIRST COWBOYS GAME
Page 1 of 1