Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball

Go down 
+4
Adel92
Crunk
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball   Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball Empty2009-03-14, 03:18

my thoughts on basketball are not the same as baseball...not entirely haha...basketball is becoming a pussy sport with like bumps being called as fouls...the rules and refs take the game away from the plays. These rules are geared toward offense, which i kno drives the game, but also ppl come to see defense. Defense is gettin closer and closer to OLE defense. Meaning a playin like lebron can drive to the basket and get either an automatic foul called or jus OLE here you go straight dunk contest all game. Let the players play and wen u drive to the basket let players play defense and not i hope someone misses. Basketball is an i hope they have a bad night shooting game period.

now as far as the amount of games go, the ncaa has the best format wen it comes to the amount of games played. including the tournament games, ncaa plays about wat 40 games. add a few games to that and there u go. change 40 games to 60 games. the reason y basketball has so many games is for stars like kobe lebron d. wade and others to entertain and try and get scoring titles. im not saying shortin the amount of games the nba plays but if u look at it only a certain few teams/players take the first 20 games serious. if u are going to keep the 80+ games then i say do wat the ncaa does in its tournament play and thats WIN OR GO HOME no we will get em next time. i dont understand y a team has another opportunity to win if they lose. i hate the fact that u cannot play someone who can but cant play. i hate the fact that u can have a bad game and not worry about it. i hate the fact taht u can say o well to losing 1 game. u kno y it is called MARCH MADNESS. it is because u either WIN.....OR GO HOME. so ncaa players play like it is there last because....it is.

The rules of the nba must change in my opinion. with star power driving the nba, i believe the game needs revamping. wen u start up playin basketball, u call your own fouls. fouls which only got called wen u either fell to the ground or u heard a slap. i am not sayin there should be no refs, but i believe they should take the whistle out there mouth especially wen a player comes barreling into the paint just to caus a foul. wen an offensive play buries hiself on the baseline under the basket and a defender has his arms up and the offensive player jumps in him to caus the foul and they call it....HORSE s***. u should be able to jump with an offensive player besides taking balls in your mouth to "try" and get a charge call. pushing at player to get a LOSE ball should be league long as u dont tackle someone.

here are my points:

- refs should swallow there whistle especially in the paint wen an offensive player is on the attack and a defensive player has to play defense.
- change the playoff system to a do or die win or go home ncaa tournament style
- maybe shorten the season

**and u kno wat erks me. y do u have an allstar game in the middle of the season makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball   Buddahs Thoughts on Basketball Empty2009-03-14, 03:34

This is the main reason they call B**** fouls. Brent was fouled, and they didn't give it to him