Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Cowboys Thread

Go down 
+52
romo2miles
jets4lif3
D_Cash
chrisc2006
PeytonMvPManning
jsnines
s0liddy
Hormel
sUcKmYcLiPz
L3G3ND K1LL3R
o Cpt ViDeO o
KODOUBLE24
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
the joker 260
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
Celtic_Shield
FelixdaCat
Ketcham While They're Hot
DaTBa1LHaWK
CapnCrunch
super_mario90
dracocepheus
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Lake RuNz 508
ryanfree36
Roddy 84 White
MistaFaded
Elite
TheMurdaMann10
dUPxBTefft23
Big Hungry 702
iGeT MoNeY
JPadilla651713
David noooooooo
Devo
iLLxEaGLeSx10
TheCatJones28
Baseballa
hof8231
dukefn92
kyman
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
nawfside512
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
Fudgy
Mickey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-19, 14:37

Oh and we got a guy by the name of Felix Jones who is gana run all over the Giants.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-19, 17:56

dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
Baseballa wrote:
Yea we looked great. Im already ready for next week!
better be cuz my giants are gonna run all over u guys and control the clock and keep the ball out of there hands
O YA by the way why every yr do cowboys fans act like they so tough cuz they overrated, they aint done s*** in wat 16 yrs? and you guys are always buyin a team and cant make the playoffs or win a playoff game so wat makes cowboy fans think they will just all of a sudden change? well guess wat the cowboys are a regular season team and tony romo is a overrated QB who couldnt even complete a pass on slants or anything unless of course the bucs run cover 2 and u burn them deep CMON!!! they are gonna lose to the giants dis weekend cuz romo aint gonna have time in the pocket and we DONT RUN COVER 2!!!!!

This fuckin guy. I almost don't wanna argue with you because you're so ignorant. Almost.

We have 4 quality wide receivers. Count 'em: 1, 2, 3, 4. Williams, Austin, Crayton, Hurd. Then you got Jason "best all around TE in the league" Witten and Martelllus "I'm a motherfucking beast" Bennett. Not to mention arguably the best 3 back system in the league with the barbarian, jones and the peoples' choice.

What do you guys have? 1 quality receiver? If that... Then you have Kevin "not a" Boss and Brandon "where's mah fried chicken?" Jacobs. Jacobs' fat ass will get fuckin squashed by Ware, Spencer, Brooking and James.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Just remember:

Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 TonyRomo
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-19, 18:20

I totally are hof!! We have so many weapons on offense and if our defense shows up this will be a blowout. Wow its good to be a Cowboys fan.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-19, 18:24

hof8231 wrote:
dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
Baseballa wrote:
Yea we looked great. Im already ready for next week!
better be cuz my giants are gonna run all over u guys and control the clock and keep the ball out of there hands
O YA by the way why every yr do cowboys fans act like they so tough cuz they overrated, they aint done s*** in wat 16 yrs? and you guys are always buyin a team and cant make the playoffs or win a playoff game so wat makes cowboy fans think they will just all of a sudden change? well guess wat the cowboys are a regular season team and tony romo is a overrated QB who couldnt even complete a pass on slants or anything unless of course the bucs run cover 2 and u burn them deep CMON!!! they are gonna lose to the giants dis weekend cuz romo aint gonna have time in the pocket and we DONT RUN COVER 2!!!!!

This fuckin guy. I almost don't wanna argue with you because you're so ignorant. Almost.

We have 4 quality wide receivers. Count 'em: 1, 2, 3, 4. Williams, Austin, Crayton, Hurd. Then you got Jason "best all around TE in the league" Witten and Martelllus "I'm a motherfucking beast" Bennett. Not to mention arguably the best 3 back system in the league with the barbarian, jones and the peoples' choice.

What do you guys have? 1 quality receiver? If that... Then you have Kevin "not a" Boss and Brandon "where's mah fried chicken?" Jacobs. Jacobs' fat ass will get fuckin squashed by Ware, Spencer, Brooking and James.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Just remember:

Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 TonyRomo
yea cuz they looked so good against the bucs..... cadillac williams ran all over ur D good luck stoppin the "Fatass" BRANDON JACOBS
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-19, 18:38

I hate to break it too ya bro but we were just seeing live game action and getting used to the pace of the game. Plus you cant give it to your boy jacobs every play.

We will let the game do the talking tho!!

GOOD TO BE A COWBOYS FAN.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-20, 21:00

Wow. We are pounding that ball!!!

Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-21, 00:30

Baseballa wrote:
Wow. We are pounding that ball!!!

all that matters is the final score my man
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-21, 14:22

yea i know bro. We dominated them in every aspect except the QB postion. We were outplayed there and ill give it to Eli. He came ready to go.

Good game none the less.

Tony Romo needs to step up. Dang.
Back to top Go down
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-21, 14:30

It's gunna be a good game next monday when my panthers come to the new stadium. Hopefully romo stay's repeat's his performance vs the giants lol, that is the only way panthers can pull out the win.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-21, 14:41

I think they will make it where we pound the ball with our RBs and have Romo just move the chains and not try to put too much pressure on his back. He needs to figure out if its not there you can check down to a flat route. Once he does that he will be good.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 14:53

Barber is out for 1-2 weeks with a quad injury.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 16:33

lol, if anyone reads through the comments on page 7 about how everyone thought the game would go, youd see everyone couldnt have been further off.
Almost everyone was saying something ridiculous, so i will not even attempt to get involved.

The only thing i will say is the picture where someone has romo laughing at pierce's penis (making romo look like hes great) looks a lot like when romo made a preplay adjustment, Pierce tap his helmet with both hands (audibling into cover 2, which someone said we wont do) and then romo threw the pick 6. Just thought it was funny..
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 16:42

Denver fan here see you guys week 4 lol
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-27, 02:48

Elite wrote:
lol, if anyone reads through the comments on page 7 about how everyone thought the game would go, youd see everyone couldnt have been further off.
Almost everyone was saying something ridiculous, so i will not even attempt to get involved.

The only thing i will say is the picture where someone has romo laughing at pierce's penis (making romo look like hes great) looks a lot like when romo made a preplay adjustment, Pierce tap his helmet with both hands (audibling into cover 2, which someone said we wont do) and then romo threw the pick 6. Just thought it was funny..

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-27, 02:49

MistaFaded wrote:
Denver fan here see you guys week 4 lol

For sure dude. Gana be a good game.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-28, 19:58

Its game time boys..

Gana be a good game. We need to utulize the 2 TE set and we will dominate. Beenet is a great blocker and he creates problems which opens up witten.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-29, 00:17

Romo looked good. Your running backs are for real. I think the cowboys could do a lot of damage in a run first system. And, the pressure was there on defense. Thats all you need to get all the sacks/turnovers going.

A lot of good signs for Cowboy fans. A little surprising the score wasnt further apart. Maybe bad redzone play calling? What was with the consecutive fade routes?

anyway, GG overall.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-29, 13:37

Yea im not sure. Ball on the 1 and we do 2 fade routes.. Oh well tho. We got the Win and Romo looked good. As well as the D. We even had a pick 6.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-29, 15:26

I still dont have confidence in our passing defense. The run d has been stout but trying to stop Marshall and Royal who I think will have a huge day vs us has me worried. The Broncos have always had a solid O-line and if they are able to mix it up I see us playing from behind all game. Having felix out and Barber may be as well also is a huge disadvantage. The Broncos D has improved but i am not sold on them yet. We will have to see. Im seeing a close game and I am going to go with Dallas 27-21
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-03, 01:16

i hope the broncos beat the cowboys this week

romo will shrivel up and die ( i hope )
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-03, 01:26

Cowboys will win. They will dominate the LOS and their running game is sick. That makes it easy for Romo. And the D will show up.

Sorry to disappoint roddy white.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-03, 18:59

i actually believe the broncos will win this gm in a close CLOSE game i say
broncos-16
cowboys-13
dats my pick of the week just like i picked cincy to beat pitt and they did
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-04, 21:35

one word....

Kitna.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-05, 12:10

Damn aint that some s***. I will give credit where credit is due, Denvers D surprised me they really made Dallas one dimensional in the second half and has Romo showed this year is he cant make a Fuck1n throw. You stop the run you beat Dallas plain and simple. The d was playing great you could only stop a team though for so much. Broncs deserved it

Good luck on the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-05, 12:14

Yea i know. Idk what Romo's deal is. He missed a few Wrs deep during the second half. And in the redzzone he threw that pick on 3rd down. He just dumps it off it could be a first down or maybe more. But if they didnt convert they could kick FG and make it 13-10. we need to pick it up boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Cowboys Thread
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next