Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Cowboys Thread

Go down 
+52
romo2miles
jets4lif3
D_Cash
chrisc2006
PeytonMvPManning
jsnines
s0liddy
Hormel
sUcKmYcLiPz
L3G3ND K1LL3R
o Cpt ViDeO o
KODOUBLE24
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
the joker 260
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
Celtic_Shield
FelixdaCat
Ketcham While They're Hot
DaTBa1LHaWK
CapnCrunch
super_mario90
dracocepheus
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Lake RuNz 508
ryanfree36
Roddy 84 White
MistaFaded
Elite
TheMurdaMann10
dUPxBTefft23
Big Hungry 702
iGeT MoNeY
JPadilla651713
David noooooooo
Devo
iLLxEaGLeSx10
TheCatJones28
Baseballa
hof8231
dukefn92
kyman
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
nawfside512
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
Fudgy
Mickey
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-11-30, 17:25

loll ya. Kinda got me frustrated cause james was doin it and he has been shitty all year. few good plays he is jumpin around like hes the bes in the league.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-11-30, 18:24

we ok we got 10 days before our next game barber's injury is day to day his pinky toe isnt broke like thought but its dislocated..we got a good back up in choice who noone has seen yet so he is good for 2 games our defense is gettin more stout specially with the run game so im excited there...hopefully if the pats seem ta beat the steelers today that will give us a blew print on how ta play them next sunday and D ware is good he was walkin jus fine he will play
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 10:40

Say it aint so T.O....
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 10:49

dallas just keeps runnin into problems all season the latest bein pacman out for season and T.O. complainin about romo and witten. sorry cowboy fans but u just got that one player who can tear a team apart whenever he gets grumpy and T.O. is workin his magic on his QB yet again. Giants will win this week and the boys will fall apart and not make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-19, 12:26

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
dallas just keeps runnin into problems all season the latest bein pacman out for season and T.O. complainin about romo and witten. sorry cowboy fans but u just got that one player who can tear a team apart whenever he gets grumpy and T.O. is workin his magic on his QB yet again. Giants will win this week and the boys will fall apart and not make the playoffs.

Did you really believe all this was going to happen? Pac, is healed and is going to play against the Ravens. T.O. just wants to win and everything is fine between Owens, Witten and Romo. The cowboys kicked the Giants ass.... without Pac, without Barber being 100% "he only played 6 downs the whole game" no true starting FS. WOW! The Defense had 8 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and 2 ints. Eli, had that confused look he's know for and was wondering what just hit him, * times I think he had that look Laughing , I think the Giants are in for a rude awaking this week against the panthers and probably wont win that game against the viking the last week of the season.

The Cowboys are going to be just fine.... TRUST ME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-21, 01:49

so happy they lost tonight way to go out in your last game in texas stadium
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-21, 02:40

sooo, the cowboys and their supporters thought that my B-Raves would be an easy win for them tonight? well...they got blasted.....and....this is what Dallas, their fans...and all the Ravens haters can do for my Ravens....they can..... asskisser

lol! LMAO lol! LMAO
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-21, 16:45

LOL nobody hates the ravens. We just love the cowboys. But with the help we got 2day the playoffs are still open 4 us.. TB got blasted by SD... Now we just need atl to lose..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-21, 22:17

nawfside512 wrote:
LOL nobody hates the ravens. We just love the cowboys. But with the help we got 2day the playoffs are still open 4 us.. TB got blasted by SD... Now we just need atl to lose..

lol! no....i love the RAVENS!!!

besides....i have friends on other madden boards that's always going against my Ravens no matter who they play. my "haters" comment wasn't for any of my MS brothers here. just my hypedness about our big win over Big D. dancer dancer

P.S. when i lived in Texas...i use to love the Cowboys (emmit, troy, michael, moose, novachek etc.)...but now....i live in VA....so....i support the teams that are closer to me in my region. But...i have always been a Ray Lewis fan since his days at the U (university of Miami). so, when he got drafted to the Ravens....i jumped onboard. Good Job
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2008-12-30, 13:34

Ray Lewis was a beast at the U (university of Miami). I pull for the canes and tarheels in college. It's hard for me to understand, how you can live in Texas and be a cowboys fan and move and not still be a fan. Were talking "America Team" here, either u love or hate them. I just haven't know of anyone to be a fan then just stop. I live in N.C. and I still pull for the cowboys over my second favorite team " my home town team " the panthers. Good luck to your raves in the playoffs though, I'm just glade they help keep the Pats out of the dance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-06, 19:42

its adisapointment we didnt make the playoffs and nawfside i think me and u would be great freinds my favirote college team is UT and my favurote nfl team is cowboys
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-06, 20:16

GO CANES FOR FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL BUT GOT TO GO WITH MY BLUE DEVILS WITH BBALL
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-07, 01:33

have you ever noticed how bad pacman is now i mean he isnt even a threat anymore.

in the eagles cowboys game he was guarding jason avant and avant did a simple curl route and pacman just ran right by him it looked like he gave up on the play
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-07, 08:52

SuprmnxXx wrote:
It's hard for me to understand, how you can live in Texas and be a cowboys fan and move and not still be a fan. I just haven't know of anyone to be a fan then just stop.Good luck to your raves in the playoffs

scratch well....let me help you understand son. I AM NOT FROM TEXAS!!! i lived in texas for 8 years as a military soldier and then civilian. i am the type of person that where ever i live...i am loyal to the REGION more than just an individual team. now....i live in Virginia (past 6yrs)....so....i don't route for teams out of this region. i am literally 2 1/2 hrs away from Baltimore (Ravens) and D.C. (Redskins). i am 3hrs away from Philly (Eagles) and 6hrs away from NJ & NY (Giants & Jets).
i was born and raised in New York (i like the Giants....can't stand the Knicks). i am also 4hrs away from Charlotte N.C. (Panthers) and about 12hrs from Nashville, Tenn (Titans).

i do the same thing in basketball...i cheer for the Eastcoast teams.....NOT.....the west! why? because that's is the "REGION" that i live in. i have always loved Ray Lewis since his college days...so when he got drafted to the Ravens....i started like them. and...the Cowboys are no longer "America's Team" son.....they haven't been that since the 70s. that slogan died a long time ago and then more recently when my Ravens BLASTED them fools in Texas Stadium. but..thanks for the Ravens well wishes during the playoffs. it's appreciated!

dancer dancer
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-07, 21:31

yeha but who cares hopefullly he will be a lot better next year
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 19:21

Well, I just stumbled upon this section, I usually just hang in the Next Gen Madden section. I think next year the Cowboys will have the elite 3 back system in the league with Barber, Jones and The People's Choice. This season was a disappointment, but don't forget the Cowboys had so many damn injuries at the worst times. Romo, Witten, Barber, Jones, Roy Williams, Newman and more, all injured at one point.

However, I do think changes need to be made in the coaching area. I think they need to either get rid of Phillips or demote him (if he's willing) to defensive coordinator. Then get rid of Jason Garrett if he doesn't get his s*** together by early next season. Once Phillips took over the defensive play calls, the defense started playing much better. I think they should look to deal Roy Williams (the safety) somewhere for a draft pick or something because he's simply not getting it done.

I don't know, I just think the Cowboys have a lot going for them next season.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:11

hof8231 wrote:
This season was a disappointment, but don't forget the Cowboys had so many damn injuries at the worst times. Romo, Witten, Barber, Jones, Roy Williams, Newman and more, all injured at one point

i don't think that injuries had anything to do with the cowboys season being a disaster. it's so easy to blame losses on that. my Ravens also have some key players that are injured. such as:

CB Chris McAlister
MLB Tavares Gooden
SS Dawan Landry
LE Dwan Edwards
RG Marshal Yanda

even Derrick Mason has played with a nagging shoulder injury. besides that....the Ravens had a bye week in the 2nd week of the season due to incliment weather....and they have played for 17 straight weeks without a bye. incredible! so...one could understand their being a little tired at this point. but...they beat the cowboys, redskins and the eagles. and then in the playoffs..they went on the road to beat the dolphins and the titans to reach the AFC Championship. all of that....with injured players and no rest for 17 weeks. my "Dirty Black-Birds" are a damn good squad! the cowboys just need to man up for next season.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:24

running backs hurt the Cowboys this year also the Receivers hurt the Boys
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:48

Militant X 1 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
This season was a disappointment, but don't forget the Cowboys had so many damn injuries at the worst times. Romo, Witten, Barber, Jones, Roy Williams, Newman and more, all injured at one point

i don't think that injuries had anything to do with the cowboys season being a disaster. it's so easy to blame losses on that. my Ravens also have some key players that are injured. such as:

CB Chris McAlister
MLB Tavares Gooden
SS Dawan Landry
LE Dwan Edwards
RG Marshal Yanda

even Derrick Mason has played with a nagging shoulder injury. besides that....the Ravens had a bye week in the 2nd week of the season due to incliment weather....and they have played for 17 straight weeks without a bye. incredible! so...one could understand their being a little tired at this point. but...they beat the cowboys, redskins and the eagles. and then in the playoffs..they went on the road to beat the dolphins and the titans to reach the AFC Championship. all of that....with injured players and no rest for 17 weeks. my "Dirty Black-Birds" are a damn good squad! the cowboys just need to man up for next season.

Never tried to blame losses on it, I was just saying the Cowboys (along with many other teams) had to deal with a lot of injuries.
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:51

yeah the cowboys did
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 22:07

hof8231 wrote:
Never tried to blame losses on it, I was just saying the Cowboys (along with many other teams) had to deal with a lot of injuries.

i wasn't accusing you of blaming their season on their injuries bruh! i was just stating that it is easy to do when teams have key players that are hurt. the cowboys ALWAYS self-destruct in Dec....and that is what hurts them in Jan.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 07:26

Militant X 1 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:

i wasn't accusing you of blaming their season on their injuries bruh! i was just stating that it is easy to do when teams have key players that are hurt. the cowboys ALWAYS self-destruct in Dec....and that is what hurts them in Jan.

Tell me about it, December is the worst month of the year for me concerning football, because I know the Cowboys won't be doing to well.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-17, 13:48

As a long time cowboys fan i must say in order to become a better team, the cowboys must find a way to win in December. I dont know what their problem is. It seems like november rolls around the boys are doing pretty good but when December 1st comes they go crazy and cant do anything. Very depressing as a Cowboys fan to watch.
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-01-20, 20:41

yeah i know wat u r taking about
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-06-18, 22:46

do you cowboy fans think roy williams can take the role as your #1 wr?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Cowboys Thread   Official Cowboys Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Cowboys Thread
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next