Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what is the most effective way to win vs the best???

Go down 
+6
Crunk
Mack 15
Swag Escobar
EggzOverEazy
Mickey
OGiant23
10 posters

What is the best way to beat the Best?
All out Run
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg0%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
All Out Pass
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg7%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 7% [ 1 ]
Heavy lean towards run
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg14%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 14% [ 2 ]
Heavy lean towards pass
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg21%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 21% [ 3 ]
Lean Towards run
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg14%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 14% [ 2 ]
Lean towards Pass
 14% [ 2 ]
Slight edge to Run
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg21%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 21% [ 3 ]
Slight Edge to pass
what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg7%what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Back_catg
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty
PostSubject: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 12:38

????
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 13:49

usually hard to run on best players. i see alot of the 46
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 16:52

heavy lean to pass baby!!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 16:57

defense i would think and dont turn the the ball over i lose if i throw too many lol
Back to top Go down
Mack 15
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 17:21

A good solid defensive performance is the best weapon, but don't forget to pass often and run little
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 17:45

All of my passes and runs are out of the same formations... I just make players guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-16, 18:04

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
All of my passes and runs are out of the same formations... I just make players guess.

i am usin that TB book pm me some of your plays
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-20, 17:25

here is my simple guideline for when i play cats who's gamer and skill levels are alot higher than mine:

-i stay calm
-i play my game
-make good decisions during the game
-don't be to overly aggressive or to hesitant
-i watch!, watch!, watch!

i am a level 22 player at the moment. i am definately not the best by no means. i just love to play online and i am still learning the game. however, the upper level cats that i have played...and beat in the past....it was all due to my watching their game real carefully in order to pick up on their tendancies, favorite formations and plays (audibles included)....and then....adjusting my defense accordingly. this type of strategy has helped me.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2008-11-20, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-20, 17:35

militant is right...u must stick with your gameplan...i would also start short against these players and work your way down the field slowly after u see how there defense is...and stay calm as long as u are within 2 score u are in the game so dont press tryin to impress these cats
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-22, 00:00

A good idea is to run a lot of your plays out of the same formation (I'll often use shotgun, 4 WR)... mixing in runs with a fast RB back there can be extremely successful. You usually never want to go deep against those guys, as you'll get picked off, so I stick to passes under 15 yards.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty2008-11-22, 00:21

I run a whole lot.. Then i get em creeping and bringing that safety down, so I go postal on em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the most effective way to win vs the best???   what is the most effective way to win vs the best??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the most effective way to win vs the best???
Page 1 of 1