Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Run N Gun BreakDown

Go down 
+3
Mickey
Luse ChaNg3
xPICKx4xSIXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Run N Gun BreakDown Empty
PostSubject: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-11-15, 18:02

FULL HOUSE: Strong
This formation is great I love running several plays out of it all of the run plays i use LT and directing my line to commit in the appropriate direction. HB sweep and Fb slam are my two main runs here! helps if u got a good rb of course lol! also to keep them guessing you can do the Rollout screen out of this formation make sure to hot route your fb to block to make sure u get out of there quick enough to throw the screen over to your HB.

I Form: Twin TE
Running HB off tackle is good again stunt your line to the side ur running too! If you keep it running to weak side be sure to put one TE over in motion to run it that way otherwise hot route to run strong side. Also the hb counter in this formation is pretty decent! Though all of this is only to set up the deep threat if u got it in PA FB FLAT which is a playaction be sure to stunt your line to the weak side so u dont get sacked and when u clear let sail deep and far to your #1 reciever if moss its money! be sure to read teh defense if its not there its not there check off to a te or your fb in the flats!

singleback: tight slots
The HB Wheel but you need to have the speed to do his effectively! and a good rb to dump off to is very helpful.. too bad it doesnt live up to its 07 and 08 glory but still worth doing! Almost forgot WR Corners out of this formation is extremely effective especially if u have an abundance of Tall recievers!

Gun: 5WR (take note to use slide protection to whatever side u wish to roll out too!)

This formation has several plays that make an opponets head spin. Most notably the WR SCREEN this play alone is worth a little extra attention to the flats! A 5WR set is made to take advantage of mismatchs so if u know man coverage try formations with drag routes or the plays Curl Flats or wr drag. some deeper cross routes that can be affective against a lose zone or a mismatch on man is Hitch Corners and Deep Post. Deep post has the #1 wr doing a slant which ends about 8 yards, if your boy is tall this make a good person to dump the ball off if no one is open. another notable play is the Slot option your reciever cross downfield which usually picks off one of the defenders thats if u dont hit ur boy in the flats first

Gun: 5WR Bunch

This formation isnt much different then 5wr except your recievers are closer in making the out routes more effective! Quad curls is a very simple short yardage play in this formation if u find urself in those situations often. Openfield Drag is an excellent play in this formation that brings everyone across the field at multiple levels almost always giving someone an opening. Be sure to slide protect when you for the roll out

Well boys thats a cap for now let me know what you think and any questions or criticism just let fly and we can take it from there! I hope my breakdown of the Run N Gun helps you out some ill have vids in a little over a weak for most of this.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-11-16, 11:20

Full House weak... Fb dive

place ur runnin back at fb... then if u want good protection , place the fb at RB... (the player next the the fb.. on the left)

motion the player left of the fb and hike it when in btwn the c and rg....
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-11-16, 11:21

singleback big... HB delay

this play is great against cover ... look for holes in the middle....

once in a while i just break one in the middle for 80 yrds untouched lol
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-11-16, 11:39

god i hate playong full house.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-11-21, 00:54

good info on the RnG.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2008-12-10, 16:21

You can run 3 plays out of the 5 wide easily with a half speed qb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2009-01-27, 14:09

yea i hate playing against full house too but when you're playing with full house its makes it so easy to run
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty2009-02-10, 19:02

great post im killing peeps online with this stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run N Gun BreakDown   Run N Gun BreakDown Empty

Back to top Go down

Run N Gun BreakDown
Page 1 of 1