Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Call of duty:World at war

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Call of duty:World at war Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty:World at war   Call of duty:World at war Empty2008-11-12, 21:06

who has it? how is it? should i get it?
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Call of duty:World at war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty:World at war   Call of duty:World at war Empty2008-11-15, 17:48

I got this game a few days ago and it's awesome,other then a good campaign mode, it has tons of new weapons..well old weapons..lol,but my favorite part is nazi zombie in multi-player,you and 3 friends sit in this shack and shoot nazi zombies as they try to break in...it's addicting,and the better you do the better guns you get ,so it's worth to buy just for that really,but it feels just like COD4 but with old guns,and you can play campaign mode with 4 ppl if you want,if you liked COD4 you'll most likely like this..your deff getting your moneys worth if you buy it...
Back to top Go down

Call of duty:World at war
Page 1 of 1