Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Call Of Duty 5 : World at War

Go down 
+2
BoSpOrTsFaN
Fresh Prince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 17:22

This might be one of the biggest games of 08 or it might be one of the biggest busts.

I am more than exited for this realease,it is set to hit stores November 11th 2008.

It is going to be set in World War II so say goodbye to modern warfare.
This is a dissapointment to me.I did not play Cod1 , 2 or 3 but there is a reason i only played Cod4 because it was modern warfare not world war 1 or 2. Modern warfare is always going to be better to me but hopefuly this years edition will change my mind.

The only thing i am really worried about is the maps.
I loved crossfire and pipeline.

but with world war II the maps are most likely going to be more like bog which was one of my least favorite maps.

In time there will be more video gameplay video and possibly a demo.

Up top is real gameplay footage of single player mode it is looking pretty good.

PS.If you preorder this game from gamestop now you will recive a M1A1 carbine assault rifle for multiplayer giving you a headstart against your compition.

So in time we will learn more about this game and see if it will be better than the previous edition Cod4.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 19:15

i'm dissapointed that it's not modern warfare.

it comes out 4 days after my birthday. mabe i'll get it for chrismas if i here good reveiws.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 20:40

im getting this opening day (like usuall). i love all the cod's...but i do agree with bryan, the modern warfare is so much better. The game still looks hot tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 21:25

If you own a 360 and your talking about COD 5 you should be ashamed! Gears of War 2 will be the best game ever and comes out a couple of days before COD5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 21:37

It sux they went back to the ww2 aspect,but still gonna get it,it looks pretty tite
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-08-31, 23:45

I like the more realistic games not like gears. its still a game of the year nominee but i like the cod series better
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-09-01, 07:38

Fresh Prince wrote:
I like the more realistic games not like gears. its still a game of the year nominee but i like the cod series better

i agree. the engine thats making the series is still the same so i dont see cod5 getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-09-25, 23:17

TwEnTy20ViZioN wrote:
If you own a 360 and your talking about COD 5 you should be ashamed! Gears of War 2 will be the best game ever and comes out a couple of days before COD5.

i got ps3 anyway....what is the official release date?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
N MY PRIME
New MS Member
New MS Member
N MY PRIME

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty2008-09-25, 23:45

cod modern warfare is too tight..hit me up if anyones wants to run squads in some hardcore..GT- Miami The Most..im on 360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 5 : World at War   Call Of Duty 5 : World at War Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 5 : World at War
Page 1 of 1