Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I CHALLENGE YOU!

Go down 
+12
yaboy510
ButterAndMilk
nawfside512
CJDAWGG14
L-A-X
Winktin Rampage Jackson
[xSnDx] willyj1587
Mickey
EQUation
Downtown YuckieBrown
BoSpOrTsFaN
EggzOverEazy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I CHALLENGE YOU! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!   I CHALLENGE YOU! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-16, 02:04

Wink I'll be on all weekend you know my PSN jwhite9.
Back to top Go down
Madden__King1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!   I CHALLENGE YOU! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-20, 17:39

dukefn92 I want a rematch. I know u won the first game but I played bad in 1st half.
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!   I CHALLENGE YOU! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-20, 18:06

hannahlogan1 wrote:
ok, I'm only a level 1 player on ps3 and I'm like almost 40 games under .500 but I'm wanting to play some of you guys on here and learn a few things, lately I've been getting KILLED by peoples passing games and I need to learn some good D to stop it, I'm not as into madden as some of ya'll round here but I still want to learn, I played a level 16 guy last nite and held it real close until he got a late pick and wanted to run up the score on me and then ended up beatin me like 33-15....he was killing me with the RAVENS passing O for Christ sake, haha...I shut him down running..anyways ya'll get the hint...I'm usually on after 9pm eastern, I'm in OHIO...tag is bubblygummy........

use alot of cover 3 just make sure you got a decent line because its not very effective against the run....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CHALLENGE YOU!   I CHALLENGE YOU! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I CHALLENGE YOU!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2