Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!

Go down 
+5
BoSpOrTsFaN
compact disc
madden2k5
Nardo44
OGiant23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty
PostSubject: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-14, 21:46

the cowboys aquire Roy Williams which now means u can not super cover TO anymore. now there will be more Cowgirls playing i swear if the NFL was tryin to rig a team in madden cowgirls the team..... Cowgirls now better than pats last year.
Back to top Go down
Nardo44
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nardo44

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 14:20

I agree. You can bet when the next roster update comes out, I will have to face more cowgirls!! Roy Williams, T.O., Witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones. Need I say more? I wish all owners were as aggressive as Jerry Jones. On Madden, Dallas will be hell. However, in reality they could self implode (Too many egos on one side of the ball) LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 14:47

Uh just so you guys know. Im not one of them bandwagon boy fans. I have been one since i started playign madden a long time ago...and i have always been a dallas cowboy fan since i was little and knew enough about football. This will not change a thing, and i will still use my cowboys liek i have the last 10+ years on madden. But i do understand the bandwagon fan thing. It was just like the pats last year and s*** everyone used them. People use these teams because of there talent and how much easyer it is on them. But for us true cowboy fans it makes it hard because then everyone thinks all boys fans are bandwagon fans and its not the case at all.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 16:09

i know there are a few loyal fans but man i feel bad for yall gettin attacked by bandwagoners.

Happy i am a Steeler fan so few of us online
Back to top Go down
compact disc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 18:46

well we no there r few true fans but most of these guys r bandwagen jumpers they look 4 the strongest team but me i love the NFL , i like 2 play wit the raiders cause they r 1 of the weakest teams on madden wit a few good guys and beatn the strong teams make my pts and lev move faster lol so 2 all the true fans rep but 2 all u bandwagen jumpres tight n up ur game lol
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 19:03

dead
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 20:24

I use the eagles, and once I get my 360 working again I'll probably lab with jacksonville so I have a team to use besides the eagles...

But I just never start games against people who use dallas/New England or NY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 20:35

compact disc wrote:
well we no there r few true fans but most of these guys r bandwagen jumpers they look 4 the strongest team but me i love the NFL , i like 2 play wit the raiders cause they r 1 of the weakest teams on madden wit a few good guys and beatn the strong teams make my pts and lev move faster lol so 2 all the true fans rep but 2 all u bandwagen jumpres tight n up ur game lol

they not one of weakest teams....

those corners sick in madden they get pick it goin for 6...

that D is uber fast...

russell can get it down field and u can run

Overrall means nothing
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 21:38

OGiant23 wrote:
the cowboys aquire Roy Williams which now means u can not super cover TO anymore. now there will be more Cowgirls playing i swear if the NFL was tryin to rig a team in madden cowgirls the team..... Cowgirls now better than pats last year.

i would like to say to all the whinners out there to shut it up and step it up fellas...i didnt here so much complainin bout the pats last year as i do with the cowboys...everyone is beatable...i am a diehard cowboys fan from jump but my playing style now doesnt let me play with them...there are the fools that play with teams that give them the best chance of winning that the game i jus dont understand why it is such a problem...u all are making the point of why the boys are america's team..the most hated on and the most loved.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 21:49

it is just because we get sick of playin Cowboys every other game

they are overrated in real life
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 21:58

OGiant23 wrote:
it is just because we get sick of playin Cowboys every other game

they are overrated in real life

wtf how are they overrated, their players are really good
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-15, 22:01

i can dig that to...i play the boys 7 out of 10 games....i use the steelers jags and now lol haha the saints (i stole my homebois team) but i undastand the frustration caus i get sick of the s*** too...i kno or knew how to beat em and now i gotta fig it out again...bein a fan of them ima excited ta watch and see wat they do but i guess maddenwise im neutral...u might as well get ova it caus i mean jus caus brady is out dont stop ppl from using the pats...cowboys jus happen to be a great madden team along with the pats oakland jags vikes steelers skins and so on...jus adjust and plow through they asses bro
Back to top Go down
shooter217
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-17, 14:15

I heard the game developers are not going to put roy williams on the cowboys roster this year, im not sure my brother told me this and he heard it from espn talk radio
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-17, 14:19

shooter217 wrote:
I heard the game developers are not going to put roy williams on the cowboys roster this year, im not sure my brother told me this and he heard it from espn talk radio
LOL..and you believed that? sorry if you have online and can download updated rosters. You will have WR Roy Williams on cowboys roster as of today with the lastest roster update being put out. So if you play online starting today you will be playing with WR Roy on thw boys team.
Back to top Go down
shooter217
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty2008-10-17, 18:46

true i didnt believe him at all cuz rules are rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!   A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A DAY FOR ALL MADDEN PLAYERS TO MOURN!!
Page 1 of 1