Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions

Go down 
+10
OGiant23
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
Cowboys101
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
Modrewgnu
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
madden2k5
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty2008-10-19, 21:17

lol getting all defensive...he was just saying what his stats were.
No need for this long description
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty2008-10-19, 21:18

haha lmao----------->EXACTLY

This is why i made that other thread (Please Cry)

I knew a pissed off cowboys fan would say something like this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty2008-10-20, 00:25

Yeah! Fudgy eagles are so boring to him, that all he can find him self talk about is the cowboys. I mean this man scratch you are 18 right Fudgy... Anyway! I think he might just be a confused closet fan or something Suspect . Blah, Blah cowboys this Blah, Blah cowboys that... I mean he talks smack to cowboy fan on the site if they say something about another team but all you talk about Fug is AMERICA TEAM!... I mean practice what you preach... Please! Fug don't be affraid if you want to be a star fan Laughing. Maybe then you won't have all that negative aggression of yours because your eagles Sleep... what! what we we talking about? Ow Yeah! your eagles are just a 500 team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty2008-11-07, 09:00

With ROy E willIams in the picture... its gon be hard for other def. coordinators to have control of both owens and williams... but tony romo needs to come back and stop playin around .....
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 01:54

reyglc1425 wrote:
With ROy E willIams in the picture... its gon be hard for other def. coordinators to have control of both owens and williams... but tony romo needs to come back and stop playin around .....

Don't worry bro... THE GREAT WHITE HOPE well be back and playing at his pro bowl level soon enough, like this coming sunday night. I just wonder, now the boys are starting to get back healthy, what are all the guys that were talking all that s***, still be around once we start running off wins again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions   Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cowboys Trade for WR Roy Williams From Lions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2