Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Timeout Challenge Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty
PostSubject: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 02:09

Most of you know this already, but for those that don't: If your opponent calls a tim out before you have a chance to challenge (fumble, ect..) you won't be able challenge it.

]If you see that you can't challenge it, as soon as the teams break the huddle while you are now on defense, quickly go offsides. This will allow you to challenge the last play run. I have had a few players do this trick to me, only to look stupid when I make them waste their timeout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 07:08

i tried calling a timeout before they challenged a play and it still let them chall the play.
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 08:07

i havent had that glitch done to me but ive been noticing that whenever i challenge sumthing and my opponent hits a button to skip the replay it says You have lost connection to your opponent
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 08:13

has happened to me a couple of times atown but not always.
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 08:19

i hate it cause im not even in a private chat and it will disconnect and i can still talk to him and when im in the lead the guy will laugh at me like he knows that hes tryin to disconnect me
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty2008-09-20, 11:57

it's happened to me before too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Timeout Challenge Glitch   The Timeout Challenge Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Timeout Challenge Glitch
Page 1 of 1