Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN???? Empty
PostSubject: HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN????   HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN???? Empty2008-09-18, 10:08

you wont after this.....

USE ANY PLAYBOOK THAT HAS SHOTGUN TIGHTS (CENT MICH, CINC, MINN, SMU, HAWAI'I.. there are others but these are the ones i can think of right off hand)

RUN THE PLAY HB MID ATTACK..

NOW THIS IS IF THEY ARE RUNNING THUNDER GREEN ALOT AND YOU KNOW ITS COMING... AND ACTUALLY THIS WORKS AGAINSTANY COVER 0 AND COVER 1... ( cover 0 = nobody in zone cover 1=one guy playing deep zone)

but most people like to load up and just play thunder green b/c theyre scrubs...

SO... PICK HB MID ATTACK...

FLIP THE PLAY AT THE LINE... THIS IS AN AI GLITCH... I MESSES UP THE DEFENSE AND THEY GET CONFUSED OVER WHO COVERS WHO... DONT ASK ME WHY THIS WORKS BUT IT DOES...

NOW... MOTION THE GUY THAT IS ON A STREAK OUT TOWARDS THE SIDELINES... SNAP THE BALL BEFORE HE GETS SET IN HIS STANCE... LOB THE BALL UP DEEP... DONT TAKE TOO LONG... BUT LOB IT WAY OUT... HE WILL BE WIDE OPEN BY 15 YARDS EVERY TIME...

DONT FORGET TO PINCH YOUR LINE... TO PREOTECT YOURSELF AND BUY A LITLE TIME...

if you want to lab this add me:

xFLEXxFREAKx

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
Joronomo707
New MS Member
New MS Member
Joronomo707

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-27

HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN????   HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN???? Empty2008-12-25, 01:32

Simple jus run Counter leads , usuallly in a 4-6 D when someone uses
thunder green or bear or etc. jus counter lead or HB plunge , or u can
get in a shotgun formation but sllant one of ur slot receviers to burn
the cb
Back to top Go down

HATE RUNNING PLAYS AGAINST THUNDER GREEN????
Page 1 of 1