Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dawg904
New MS Member
New MS Member
dawg904

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-28

whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty
PostSubject: whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay   whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty2009-12-28, 22:20

im good with green bay but what playbooks work well with them
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay   whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty2009-12-28, 22:27

if you like blitzing,check out the 46 or NYJ books
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay   whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty2009-12-29, 00:03

I love the 46 bear.... Easy nano's and good run stopping plays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
ppederson0001
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay   whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty2009-12-31, 23:08

i use green bay exclusivley and i use the ravens 3-4 and a run balanced play book. they have some mean blitzes out of the 3-4. move kampman to LE and hawk to LOLB. blitz your outside linebackers and user barnett up the middle between the nose tackle and DT for awesome nano blitz. works great for taking down the PA junkies out there (which i am one of against certain defenses) as long as you user it good. the runs i use the most are are an off tackle tackle run in an i-form with both recievers lined up on the left. if they run a 3-4 run the play to the weak side and bring greg jennings in motion to pick up the outside backer. i also keep an audible for the same formation to run between the guard and tackle. there is great pass and screen plays out of this same formation. also try the i-form set with one WR and two TE lined up next to eachother. there is a toss, a counter, and run up the middle that work very well in this set. another good run is in the weak formation with both recievers on the same side. run right up the middle to the weak side. often times there is a solid wall to run right along a wall of blockers that leads to the outside without having to run way outside. try the counter in this set as well but bring it back to the weak side. you will have to get used to the passing in this formation. it is similar to the old packers play books though if you ever played them. alot of slants and receivers over the middle. lots of screen plays just about in every set. i prefer the singleback set over the shotgun anyway so it makes it easier on me because of the freakish nature of jermicheal finley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay   whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the best playbook for running and blitzing with green bay
Page 1 of 1