Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Madden Nation TV Show..

Go down 
+7
Fudopi is That Dude
kc killa jr
Winktin Rampage Jackson
bigbuddah
iNfam0us88
Modrewgnu
-iBleedGreen-
11 posters
AuthorMessage
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty
PostSubject: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-16, 23:47

So I am just curious.. I wasn't sure where to put this.. but is it just me.. or would all of you also get thrown off that bus the first day. I am sorry but if someone gets in my face over a Madden game.. you will be getting a broken nose.. I don't mind the s*** talking you know.. I do that with the best of em.. but when someone is in my grill, and I smell thier stank ass breath.. and spit is flying on me.. you best believe that you are getting your jaw rocked bottom line. I am not trying to sound like a hardass in this thread I am just trying to get some oppinions and what you all think.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-16, 23:51

haha internet thug. j/k i feel you on that, i aint a huge talker when i play madden if someone gets in my face i can take it a little bit but the way they get up in other people's grill would probably send me over the edge too.
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 00:02

Yeah..somebody get in my face im over the edge and im off the madden bus cause im gonna kick his a**
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 12:50

lol i can talk the most s*** if i need to i can get back in someone face...its a game (a serious game) but a game and i have a huge tolerance for s*** talkin and face grillin caus im like how panaramic was man its funny ta me
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 13:21

Oh I think it's funny as s***.. but I don't like people in my face, talk s*** all day long I can roll with it.. get in my face.. lights out..
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 14:49

When I play madden when other people are in the room, I'm generally quiet. But when I'm by myself I usually yell at my TV. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 16:01

haha i am the person who doesnt really s*** talk but when i play shitty i break my controller and stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 17:45

kc killa jr wrote:
haha i am the person who doesnt really s*** talk but when i play shitty i break my controller and stuff. lol

lol exactly, i will always like like punch my couch when i make a bad play and im losing lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 17:59

I don't talk much at all, and I've always got my headphones on no matter what I'm doing.

I probably wouldn't even here what the guy is saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 23:45

i like talkin even if its not trash talkin...i yell at my tv every game ive been through 6 controllers until i got my dual shock and that has held up real nice...i used ta throw my controller down my hallway and stuff lol...i jus like communicating wen i play wen me and my friends get together its so bad that we wanna fight sometimes...madden ruins friendships lol
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-17, 23:52

WinkYouOut wrote:
When I play madden when other people are in the room, I'm generally quiet. But when I'm by myself I usually yell at my TV. Laughing

I am a throw your controller type of guy. every since i started playing beyond with wireless cotrollers i throw my controller usually up in the air or down on a soft surface when someone on my team does something dumb. i have broken too many controllers to throw my controller at walls or something. I am a talk to my players guy too. i will talk to the tv saying things like, break that maurice or get that reggie. stuff like that
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-18, 03:21

Modrewgnu wrote:
WinkYouOut wrote:

I am a throw your controller type of guy. every since i started playing beyond with wireless cotrollers i throw my controller usually up in the air or down on a soft surface when someone on my team does something dumb. i have broken too many controllers to throw my controller at walls or something. I am a talk to my players guy too. i will talk to the tv saying things like, break that maurice or get that reggie. stuff like that

lmao wow mod i do the exact same thing...after every bad play i throw my controler up in the air or against the couch...bak in the ps2 days tho i would slam them soo hard on the ground...lol..and i talk to the tv pretty bad..my gf asked if i was talkin to myself the other day...i was like no im talkin to my players...
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-18, 07:59

Yea i say break that maurice and get that reggie but if i have a team like ravense and qb isdoing bad i will be like Fu** You fllacco ur benced
Back to top Go down
Nardo44
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nardo44

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-18, 09:57

Generally, I dont throw my controller. I learned my lesson from that 2 years ago. You guys remember the commercial when the guy slings his remote into the plasma screen and it hits the damn floor. Well thats me 2 years ago. I destroyed a $950 screen and was sick as hell afterwards. I had to wait a whole month before I got another one. I agree with you guys. No internet thug here at all but Im a certified hood n****!! LOL!! I love to talk s*** back and forth all day long. However, I dont like when people point AT my face forget getting in my face. If I was on that bus I would nicely ask a brother not to get in my face. If he so chooses to test my gangsta again. Its going down on national TV. Hell I will probably get kicked off the bus anyway for smoking that exotic s***!!!! LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JB0B0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-19, 00:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obaQkM7gUjg&feature=related

nephew wins
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-19, 00:04

reppin illadelphia
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty2008-09-19, 18:33

I'm just sayin, back in 07 I beat a guy who was on that show though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madden Nation TV Show..   The Madden Nation TV Show.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madden Nation TV Show..
Page 1 of 1