Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What up Madden Nation!

Go down 
+5
EggzOverEazy
tuki94
Downtown YuckieBrown
TheDon270
sykoraiderfan75
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sykoraiderfan75
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-10

What up Madden Nation! Empty
PostSubject: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:06

Look forward to finally learning how to run the right way on Madden...and to find a true beginner league, so I can figure out how the he!! to play this game the right way!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:11

welcome to the site bruh.....hope you like everything here...good to see another fan of the nation.....if you need anything just holla, everybody here will help you...
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:39

this is the BEST place on the net for learning to get better. we have gamers of all abilities here. the chatbox is one of the best places to pick up your game.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:41

welcome to the site and believe the hype about the site, its all true we have the best ballers when it comes to madden
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:44

Johnny_PotSmoker wrote:
this is the BEST place on the net for learning to get better. we have gamers of all abilities here. the chatbox is one of the best places to pick up your game.

skyoraider, join this guy's league. Johnny Potsmoker has a "sim" league. if you're not familiar with "sim" rules, it basically means people play the game like the NFL plays football. in the sim league there is no going for 2 point conversions every time, u cant go for it on 4th everytime, you can't kick an onside kick every time, all of that. i think its a good league for a beginner like yourself.
Back to top Go down
sykoraiderfan75
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 10:51

thx for the tip Eggz...I'll check that out. Yo Don....good 2 c a Nation Bruddah...let's hope D-Mc actually gets the ball this yr, and not hurt after 2 games!
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 11:23

you're more than welcme to join the SIM section. i have a league run through leaguedaddy, the MSFL. i'm gettin it up and running in the next few days. it's a fun league. i'll talk to ya in the applications section bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 14:37

whatsup sykoraiderfan, we have a lot of raider fans here, so i know you'll be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-10, 14:52

welcome to the site bruh.. we all here to help.. we a big family here and if one of us is fallin behind in the game, we aint doin our jobs to help u out.. need anythin check out the chat box or post a thread in the appropriate section..
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-11, 01:29

Welcome man! I'll take all the raider fans that I can get! Stay Active!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty2009-08-11, 01:48

Welcome to MS bruh!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Nation!   What up Madden Nation! Empty

Back to top Go down

What up Madden Nation!
Page 1 of 1