Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tony Romo

Go down 
+15
nawfside512
Crunk
Mickey
EggzOverEazy
xPICKx4xSIXx
OGiant23
Shawntopofit
BoSpOrTsFaN
kc killa jr
bigbuddah
madden2k5
SuprmnxXx
Fudgy
foozie22
Modrewgnu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-09-18, 00:16

I didn't say the cowboy didn't have the best WR or the best TE or the best HB or the best O-line or in mid season the best secondary Wink "Actually" we do and I think we have the best QB to for that matter. Last year we had polls on this very subject and ppl were saying T.O. and witten were like 3rd or 4th at best at their position and now all of a sudden everybody is saying their the best. I mean, I took so much heat for saying that they were the best last year.

Since we have the best at all the important position I guess I can say just into the 2nd week of the season the boys are going to the dance if Romo, T.O., Witten and Barber stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-09-18, 02:17

SuprmnxXx wrote:
I didn't say the cowboy didn't have the best WR or the best TE or the best HB or the best O-line or in mid season the best secondary Wink "Actually" we do and I think we have the best QB to for that matter. Last year we had polls on this very subject and ppl were saying T.O. and witten were like 3rd or 4th at best at their position and now all of a sudden everybody is saying their the best. I mean, I took so much heat for saying that they were the best last year.

Since we have the best at all the important position I guess I can say just into the 2nd week of the season the boys are going to the dance if Romo, T.O., Witten and Barber stay healthy.

Even if TO and witten aren't the BEST at their position. I think every single person can agree that TO and witten are both top 3 players at their respective positions. then you got a great oline some would argue the best, but none would argue that they are top 5 in the league. And a top 5 running back combo. I am still not sold on romo. I am sold on that offensive line, i think they got a great team. some may call me just romo-hater, but come on, you can't tell me that if you put david garrard or big ben or jay cutler on the cowboys instead of tony romo the cowboys would not be just as good. Tony romo is not the best quarterback in the league, yes he is top 10 maybe even top 5 but he isn't the BEST. I am talking skill wise. I think romo is the best fit for the dallas cowboys, just because the way he handles the crazy pressure put on that team every year. He seems unfazed by the pressure. But saying romo is the best qb in the league is a bit of a stretch. i think

brett favre
david garrard
big ben
peyton manning
a healthy tom brady
donovan mcnabb
drew brees
jay cutler

All those qbs are all just as good or better than romo, or they can be argued to be just as good or better. And i am sure there are a few i passed over.But this is the great thing about madden-school, you can argue your opinions with one another
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-09-18, 06:48

i dont think there is any way david garrad is better than romo. same with jay cutler.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-09-22, 11:19

Mod! you must be parting to hard this year at school cause your QB rating is WACK!!!

brett favre
david garrard
big ben
peyton manning
a healthy tom brady
donovan mcnabb
drew brees
jay cutler

Your Jags could easly be 0-3 and if not for a deflected pass aginst the Colts on the last drive that was couaght they would be and Garrard has thrown more INT in the 1st 3 games of this season that all of last year and yes you are a Romo hater but thats cool, your going to hate him even more this year...LOL!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-09-22, 11:41

kc killa jr wrote:
i dont think there is any way david garrad is better than romo. same with jay cutler.

AGREED!
Romo is at the top of the league in just his 2nd full year as a starter and no you couldn't just put another QB on the cowboys and say they be just as good... "Especially" not David Garrad "I'll throw a pick" Garrard and not even Cutler. Romo mobility and lighting Quick release set him apart and they don't even have a legit # 2 receiver on the team. Crayton is at best a slot receiver... I mean T.O.is constantly getting double team and triply teamed and all he can do is muster 8 rec for a 105 yrds in 3 games 0 TDs. Austin has 4 rec 127 yrds and 1 TD in really only playing 1 1/2 games coming off injury and hes considered to be at best 4th on the depth chart and a special teams player. My point is Romo is doing all this really with just 1 legit receiver T.O. and a TE Witten and Barber and Jones in the Back field. So you have to give Romo "RESPECT" because he's not working with as many weapons as other QB's in the league. I mean I could say put Romo on the chargers or the Pats and they would be the best or even the browns or Jags and they would be 3-0.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-14, 23:20

and he is now out for a month cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-16, 09:13

Yeah! Maybe! he's out for a month just like you said... but it's only 3-games at most Razz thats just enough time for R. Williams to get comfortable with the offense but maybe just maybe Romo might pull a Favre and play, after all Bret played with a broken pinkie finger B4... can't remember if it was on his throwing hand though.
What will teams do now? can't double team T.O. and Witten cause if you do that leaves Williams 1 on 1, well take that match up cause he was the one getting all the double teams in Detroit... teams will have to start playing more of a traditional defense now we have 2 receivers for them to cover and not just double and triple team T.O. that means the offensive line won't breakdown waiting for Crayton and Austin to get open and Romo shouldn't be getting hit like 19 times in a game either.

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-16, 09:35

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Yeah! Maybe! he's out for a month just like you said... but it's only 3-games at most Razz thats just enough time for R. Williams to get comfortable with the offense but maybe just maybe Romo might pull a Favre and play, after all Bret played with a broken pinkie finger B4... can't remember if it was on his throwing hand though.
What will teams do now? can't double team T.O. and Witten cause if you do that leaves Williams 1 on 1, well take that match up cause he was the one getting all the double teams in Detroit... teams will have to start playing more of a traditional defense now we have 2 receivers for them to cover and not just double and triple team T.O. that means the offensive line won't breakdown waiting for Crayton and Austin to get open and Romo shouldn't be getting hit like 19 times in a game either.

"but it's only 3-games" Um do you understand that if they lose all of those games...n say the eagles win
3 straight, you guys are in dead last behind by 2 games....which will be around wk 10 or 11....which is pretty
close to the end of the regular season. But it's only 3 games tho so they should be fine right?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-16, 13:22

we will beat the rams and maybe bucs...he wants ta play..i say he out fa 2 weeks quote me on that
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-16, 17:55

Isn't Brad Johnson the backup? They might be better with him Laughing don't forget they'll lose one or more players to suspension or prison lol!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-19, 02:20

Fudgy wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:

"but it's only 3-games" Um do you understand that if they lose all of those games...n say the eagles win
3 straight, you guys are in dead last behind by 2 games....which will be around wk 10 or 11....which is pretty
close to the end of the regular season. But it's only 3 games tho so they should be fine right?

Yeah! thats a possibility Fudgy but think for a minute if the boys win all three of those games and lets say the eagles loss 3 straight... wouldn't that be something Razz ... you never know in the NFL, thats why they play the game and well just see how this plays out.

Go Cowboys!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-19, 16:08

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:

Yeah! thats a possibility Fudgy but think for a minute if the boys win all three of those games and lets say the eagles loss 3 straight... wouldn't that be something Razz ... you never know in the NFL, thats why they play the game and well just see how this plays out.

Go Cowboys!

well that aint gonna happen since they just got rapped by the rams haha lmao...cowboys lost by 20
eagles beat em by 35...happy trails cowboys
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-10-20, 00:00

Fudgy! You rap on other ppl for talking about other teams and all you do is continually talk about the cowboys... I mean are you a closet fan or something. You'll be eaten your words soon enough as the boys well smooth things out in the coming weeks. When R. Williams get accustom to the offense watch out. Remember! the boys are still above 500... what about your eagles, thats right 500 and you'll probably be 1-2 in your next 3 games because you play Falcons, seahawks and giants. I wouldn't worry so much about the cowboys and forget about fearing the star until 12/28 at 1:00 pm and worry more about that average team of yours in Philly. As all of us cowboys fans are staying 8) because we believe and now from experience from last year... its not how you start but how you finish. I know what your going to say B4 you say... you got to make to the playoffs first. Your right! You do and I don't now of a team that plays 500 ball that has ever made it. owned think about that.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-06, 21:33

is he gonna wear a brace or somethin on his hand when he comes back?
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-06, 21:38

win't matter cowboys need wins to make playoffs he will choke and when he plays pitt Woodly and harrison will KILL HIM
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 01:38

Next sunday night you get to see T. Romo back in action and torch the skins and put the cowboys in 2nd place in the NFC East. The boys are about to drop the bom on the rest of the devision and secure a wild card spot Razz, ow! and this is for all you haters of " america TEAM" that have been talking "SHIT" with all our injuries rude you shouldn't have done that Nope now that the great "WHITE" hope is back and running the team T. Romo and were getting back healthy... FEAR THE STAR and kiss my asskisser dancer
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 16:10

Y Most Of Da People Who replied be Hation On Da Cowboys Cuz We AMERICAS TEAM
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 16:24

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Next sunday night you get to see T. Romo back in action and torch the skins and put the cowboys in 2nd place in the NFC East. The boys are about to drop the bom on the rest of the devision and secure a wild card spot Razz, ow! and this is for all you haters of " america TEAM" that have been talking "SHIT" with all our injuries rude you shouldn't have done that Nope now that the great "WHITE" hope is back and running the team T. Romo and were getting back healthy... FEAR THE STAR and kiss my asskisser dancer

if I print this out and mail it to you, will you eat it when they lose?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 18:13

LOL! Sure why not... I'll do it via web-cam on the site but the same applies to you "right".
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-10, 18:29

hahahaha! i guess so.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 00:25

clutch play to austin eh??
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 00:28

dat was nasty lol
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 05:06

EggzOverEazy420 wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:

if I print this out and mail it to you, will you eat it when they lose?

Eggsovereasy, hope your hungry... lol. I told you so, after thanksgiving we should be 8-4 and have a wild card spot at that point. FEAR THE STAR AND THE GREAT WHITE HOPE.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 08:47

There running game and passing defense sucked versus the 49ers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 09:59

umm the [ass defense sucked when the gm was already over. I agree though the run gm was a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo   Tony Romo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Romo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next