Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Report: santana moss player linked to HGH

Go down 
+3
B-__-R-__-B
super_mario90
wayne019
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty
PostSubject: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-20, 11:02

According to the Buffalo News, the Washington Redskins player who has been linked to an HGH investigation is veteran wide receiver Santana Moss. The newspaper is reporting that Moss was one of the professional athletes who allegedly received treatment from Dr. Anthony Galea, who is accused of smuggling, unlawful distribution of human growth hormone and unlawfully treating professional athletes.
According to an affidavit, Galea's assistant said a professional football player from Washington called to request a session with the doctor at a Washington-area hotel last September.
The NFL is aware of the reports linking Moss to Galea, according to NFL ****'s Jason La Canfora, but the league will be making no additional statements regarding the ongoing federal investigation beyond its initial statement that the league hopes to have HGH testing included in the next collectively bargaining agreement with the NFL Players Association.
At this point, according to the Buffalo News story, federal prosecutors do not intend to file criminal charges against Moss or any other athlete who had dealings with the doctor.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was not eager to discuss the matter Wednesday as his team gathered for OTA sessions. He said he didn't address the case with the team. Asked if he knew the identity of the Redskins player who supposedly was involved, the coach said: "I don't know anything about it."
"A doctor comes to town and has supposedly seen a player," Shanahan said. "The NFL's on top of all those things, and if there's any validity to it, they will contact me and contact our organization, which they have not done."

all i can say as a skins fan is wtf. i dont know how or why moss would do this
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-20, 21:31

I think he would do this b/c he wants to get better and idk if i should be a fan of his anymore.

This is ABSURD!!!! *slams fist on table*
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 14:18

So you dont know if you should be a fan of santana's beacuse of this yet your still a fan of your boy cush?

I dono why players feel like they need to take performance inhancers to boost there game? what ever happend to hard work and determination?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 16:59

Idk but theres only a hand full of players that are really willing to work hard.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 17:27

Well its not like all the players in the NFL are on performance inhancing drugs, i think a majority of them do work hard, and even when you are on roids its not like you can just sit back and still be good, you have to still work hard but in the end its just wrong.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 18:05

Well money for one thing. HGH may have helped him train to run faster definitely and perform better overall. Imagine what type of money difference comes from being a starter to being a 4th or 5th string WR. Millions of dollars....
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 19:37

why wouldnt he take it look at him. he is a little guy im bigger than him. he was probably scared to take a hit so he decided to bulk up the old fashion way and take some roids while shrinking up his testicles. makes perfect sense to me.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 20:06

i think it was more of a injury thing as HGH can help heal sht faster if im not mistaken...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-21, 22:35

I can't remember when S.MOSS got hurt.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-24, 21:17

They don't have to be injuries that sideline you. Maybe he had a nagging injury. Deion with turf toe as example. Maybe he could still play with it, but not be 100%. Being sidelined could result in lost money and maybe a lost job.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-25, 00:35

But not S.MOSS he's the SKINS best WR so i doubt he would lose his jobe.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-25, 06:42

doesnt matter if his the best wr we have we dont play that s*** under shanahan
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-26, 03:15

They better not get rid of him if they wanna have any success they better keep him he's their biggest playmaker.

I hope they go and get T.O. theres rumors swerling around.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-26, 15:37

super_mario90 wrote:
They better not get rid of him if they wanna have any success they better keep him he's their biggest playmaker.

I hope they go and get T.O. theres rumors swerling around.

biggest playmaker? no one the biggest? yes

we will NOT get T.O. we dont want his mouth ruining our team
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-26, 17:26

I'm sure don doesnt want any part of the T.O. show as well, i do think he's talented but with his age and his personality theres alot of bagage that comes along with that talent, it used to be worth it but now that he's older i dont see alot of teams wanted to go the T.O. route.
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty2010-05-26, 19:05

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
So you dont know if you should be a fan of santana's beacuse of this yet your still a fan of your boy cush?

I dono why players feel like they need to take performance inhancers to boost there game? what ever happend to hard work and determination?

Man HGH is a miracle drug to atheletes heck older folks are shooting it up now too lol. Just look at guys like Bonds and Clements able to play at an elite level in their late 30's and early 40's. It's a big rage for older folk too, actually seen as a healthier alternative to plastic surgery because there is no surgical procedure. Don't believe me, visit an anti-aging clinic they are shooting 50 and 60 year olds there all the time under a doctor's supervision. You recover faster, nagging injuries go away, minor injuries heal, you gain a ton of muscle AND lose bodyfat, no water weight bloat like with steriods, no PCT, wrinkles go away, you feel like your in your 20's again.

It's a crazy effective drug that's why and it's impossible to test for under the NFL's current standard. You can only be caught if your dealer is busted by the Feds. Can you blame them when you KNOW you can't be caught through random testing?

Blood test these bitches NFL! Step up to the plate like you always do and be the first major professional sports organization to mandate random blood tests!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: santana moss player linked to HGH   Report: santana moss player linked to HGH Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: santana moss player linked to HGH
Page 1 of 1