Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?

Go down 
+16
PapaSmurf
layinWOOD
Oldstalecheetos
bp_brien
Swag Escobar
hacush
beerbuzz
irobson
saintsboy318
Crunk
so much swag
WestFo3
allain43
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
B-__-R-__-B
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty
PostSubject: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 01:48

okay so i was wondering do you guys play with your favorite team, the team you follow in real life? or do you roll with who evers hot at the time? or do you roll with a team beacuse of a certain player? for example AP, CJ, vick etc... me personally i love rollin with philadelphia, its the team i know and follow, in the begining when 10 was first released i did alot of team hopping but found i couldnt win consistantly when i switched teams that often so i went back to my roots and went philly and nothing but philly and its worked great beacuse i better understand the team after playing so many games with them and have come up with a great substitution system in the process, now i realize people "play to win the game" and winning is fun and all but for me its a lil different yeah winning is fun and great but winning with my team is even greater, cuz to me playing with the team i follow in real life IS fun for me sure i cant RC like the chargers or boys but that doesnt matter to me, what matters is that im having fun playing with my team, now im not at all against people that switch teams often, if you buy the game your entitled to play it any way you please so dont think im sayin people that team hop are dumb cuz there not, but im curious, do you roll with your favorite team no matter thier rating and players or do you roll with the hot team or a team that better suits your sytle of play?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 01:49

I have tried rolling with other teams but it always fails. I can't go more than 1 game without using the jaguars. Every other team just feels weird to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 02:06

Modrewgnu wrote:
I have tried rolling with other teams but it always fails. I can't go more than 1 game without using the jaguars. Every other team just feels weird to me.

i feel you on that man, sometimes i feel like changing it up but it never really works out im not as comfortable with other teams like i am with the eagles.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 02:31

I could use the best teams in the game, but i would do worse with them then i would with the jags just because i am so used to the jags.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 03:17

I used to roll with the chargers back in 06 & 07 and half way through 08 madden but back then everybody was using them so i was like im gonna use a team that nobody uses and i started playing with the TEXANS and i got a whole lot better cuz when i played with the bolts back then all i did was run with LT and at the time the bolts didn't have any good wr's sure jackson was there but he wasn't as good as he is now.

And i discovered i was able to move the ball better with the TEXANS and at the time all i did was run the ball and the next thing i know all im doing is airing it out to Dre and O.D. so i went from a runnig madden player to a F*CK IT IM GOING DEEP TYPE OF MADDEN PLAYER thats just gonna throw the ball the entire game and ever since then i've been playing with the TEXANS ever since and lived happily ever after THE END.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 03:26

super_mario90 wrote:
I used to roll with the chargers back in 06 & 07 and half way through 08 madden but back then everybody was using them so i was like im gonna use a team that nobody uses and i started playing with the TEXANS and i got a whole lot better cuz when i played with the bolts back then all i did was run with LT and at the time the bolts didn't have any good wr's sure jackson was there but he wasn't as good as he is now.

And i discovered i was able to move the ball better with the TEXANS and at the time all i did was run the ball and the next thing i know all im doing is airing it out to Dre and O.D. so i went from a runnig madden player to a F*CK IT IM GOING DEEP TYPE OF MADDEN PLAYER thats just gonna throw the ball the entire game and ever since then i've been playing with the TEXANS ever since and lived happily ever after THE END.

That was a touching story, thanks super_mario90
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 03:34

^
I think it's remarkable how i couldn't throw with the BOLTS who were a very popular team and was a high rated team then i started playing with a team that at the time wasn't very good and i played better with them.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 08:02

I am a die hard steelers fan but when I play madden I use the 49ers I just think P Willis is the best player to use in madden and I play smashmouth football and I think the 9ers have a really good team for that.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 08:03

I use whoever has 3-4 good CB's and a nice QB... Saints, Cowboys, Packers, Chargers. Also use Pats b/c of Moss and Browns and Dolphins since they are my fav teams.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 10:40

I ball with my team, DALLAS. OR carolina,but now the raiders got a QB the darkside i will be balling with too!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 10:45

I always use the Raiders, but I also use the Panthers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 13:49

I did a thread on this very subject, asking if anyone else felt guilty about using another team. The overall response was that u should use the team that fits your gameplan. However, If I dont use the saints I feel like I've committed adultery.
do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? 536565
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 14:55

i'm a skins fan...i like using the skins but they are not my go to team although it did help when aldrige was adden in an update later in the season
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 18:29

Sometimes i use the lions because of MEGATRON.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 20:13

i use my eagals as much as i can i dont play online yet i play my buddies and alot of the time they say i'm to tough with them cus i know them inside and out so i use other teams that match up with the teams they choose.i feel the same as B-_R_B i win more with my team than others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 20:33

Boy'''''i think you'll be seeing alot of Eagel's player's on line like you'll see Cowboy's-Jet's-Saint's-and-Colt's..it's gona be good this year.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 20:43

^
I hope nobody uses my TEXANS.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 21:07

super_mario90 wrote:
^
I hope nobody uses my TEXANS.

We will mario!! so i hate to tell that but,, we will. do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Lol do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-05, 22:57

so much swag wrote:
Boy'''''i think you'll be seeing alot of Eagel's player's on line like you'll see Cowboy's-Jet's-Saint's-and-Colt's..it's gona be good this year.

i dono about that, its not like people are gonna use the eagles cuz of kolb or mccoy? or allen or harris?, the only way i see people using the eagles is if there true fans that dont mind the fact that all the big name players are now gone, there looking for speed at WR (maclin & jackson) or people that are looking for a mobile QB (vick) other than that i dont see too many reasons people would flock to philly, i can see people going with other teams that have better "madden" players, thats not to say i dont think philly has great "madden" players cuz i do, who knows though maybe there will be alot of eagle users, hopefully not though.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 00:15

^
As long as vick is there he'll be used a lot i know some high lvl players that use him well.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 01:10

super_mario90 wrote:
^
As long as vick is there he'll be used a lot i know some high lvl players that use him well.

true but philly will not be all the rage when the game is released like they were when 10 dropped, i think the reason alot of vick users rolled with philly is cuz they had kind of a securtity blanked in donovan, a QB that could push the ball down the field accuratley if vick failed, im sure they'll still be some users that roll philly but not as many and im lookin forward to it.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 03:49

^
Almost everyone will be useing the EAGLES in madden 11.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 10:14

super_mario90 wrote:
^
Almost everyone will be useing the EAGLES in madden 11.

yeah cuz kolb is comming in as a top QB huh! oh yeah i forgot.... and desean is 6'3..... they have the best center field saftye in the game! i totally forgot that too! they have two lock down CB's as well, how foolish of me to forget that..... NOT!!! sure there will be some eagle users but "almost everyone"? i think not, everyone is gonna be on the jets, boys, and probably vikings band wagon, more than the eagles band wagon, theres only two players i see people wanting to use and that desean and michael, other than that people are gonna say hey there's better teams out there, that is unless your a fan of the eagles, im sure there will be some eagle users sure but not as many as there were last year when 10 dropped, i mean look philly no longer has D-mac, westbrook, dawk, brown, i mean all the good "madden" players arent on the team anymore you no longer have a top QB,RB,FS, & right corner, i dont see people using philly for kolb, shady, harris, or ellis? but it is what it is, i dont care even if everyone does roll philly i know i am for sure.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 11:02

My saints will be sturdy, but i'm not sleeping on Baltimore. Added players: Boldin, Stallworth, mount cody, kindle, and Ed Dickson who has great speed at TE..
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty2010-05-06, 11:25

Unfortunatly I am a browns fan, though I use them after tons of tweeking I would get murdered if it was my real team. I pretty much stick to the ravens, cowboys and pats year after year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?   do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you roll with your favorite team or who evers hot?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next