Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Madden Pick?

Go down 
+12
TheDon270
EggzOverEazy
PeytonMvPManning
Sun
cmccray2639
so much swag
ticklemeelmo
Oldstalecheetos
Crunk
Jimmy Freedom90
B-__-R-__-B
Alex510
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 19:38

ill tell you what...

in Madden 10, a lot of people liked the panthers... everything except the QBs that is. now, if claussen gets decent ratings, there is nothing the panthers really lack in. they will definitely be used a lot next year.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 19:41

EggzOverEazy wrote:
ill tell you what...

in Madden 10, a lot of people liked the panthers... everything except the QBs that is. now, if claussen gets decent ratings, there is nothing the panthers really lack in. they will definitely be used a lot next year.

Clausen is rated 76 overall and has good throwing stats
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 19:43

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
i think its projection from either their NCAA grades, or NCAA draft class import grades... but thats just an assumption... i thought the raiders actually made a good pick for once though... even though the kid got booed... poor guy, gettin booed on the happiest day of his life lol

First off, McClain didn't get booed like you think he did...The reason why the crowd was booing because the Giants fans in attendance were pissed McClain was drafted by the Raiders....So of course the booing begins....Even the ESPN guys said if the Giants love McClain so much, then they will have to buy Raiders tickets to go see McClain play!!!!
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 20:04

TheDon270 wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
i think its projection from either their NCAA grades, or NCAA draft class import grades... but thats just an assumption... i thought the raiders actually made a good pick for once though... even though the kid got booed... poor guy, gettin booed on the happiest day of his life lol

First off, McClain didn't get booed like you think he did...The reason why the crowd was booing because the Giants fans in attendance were pissed McClain was drafted by the Raiders....So of course the booing begins....Even the ESPN guys said if the Giants love McClain so much, then they will have to buy Raiders tickets to go see McClain play!!!!

Yea when the eagles were on the clock and the GM came out to announce the selection, the place went APE s***! I hear those Giants fans chanting "Eagles Suck, Eagles suck" and i just laughed and laughed!! Those sorry ass giants fans! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 02:46

The ratings will change alot, most of the ratings right now are off hype from college.
Back to top Go down
GD1X
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-24, 16:22

What about Gerald McCoy? 82 Overall. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers finally made the right moves to make our team complete. thank god...

Too many people think Suh is actually going to be a big-time player. i think not...rarely does someone get drafted by the Lions lately and actually become something. No offense to detroit fans. Except Cjohnson JR and Stafford
Back to top Go down
killem2012
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-28, 08:55

mcclain and ford is sick 4 the raiders
Back to top Go down
http://killem2012@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden Pick?   Best Madden Pick? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Madden Pick?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2