Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will the Redskins win the NFC East?

Go down 
+13
leway
Radi0ActivWaste
Magaca
matthauganak1
dracocepheus
B-__-R-__-B
eaglefan1019
Genno
layinWOOD
Laser Rocket Arm
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
wayne019
EggzOverEazy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will the Washington Redskins win the NFC East this year?
Yes
Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg0%Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg100%Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Back_catg
 100% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 03:24

Well with a o line as awful as the Skins, do you still think he can make something happen over there?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 03:36

mcnabb has proven he can make something out of nothing in his plays and throughout his career, thats why im not gonna sleep on donovan, cuz i know what he's capable of he very well could march into philly and straight whoop us i wouldnt put it past him, donovan is still leathal. what scares me even more is that shanahan is at the helm and if im not mistaken he came into elway around the same age that donovan is at now, im not sayin that shanahan will take'em to the superbowl but im not discounting anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-12, 05:30

i thnk its a realistic possibly... not to say it will or will not happen i think its possible as s*** tho
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-17, 19:57

This is the worst thread ever. You can make an arguement they're as good as Philly(which i dont believe they are), but you cant honestly say that theyre as good as the Giants, and they arent even in the same league as Dallas.

They are basically out of options for add guys (only one pick in the first three rounds.)

They need 3 starting lineman, a running back, a #1 WR(moss is not a true 1 anymore. Hes a decent 2 and deep threat). And on defense, there best player doesnt want to be there. Landry had a horrible year, rumors had him getting traded.

And everyone is switching schemes, offensively and defensively.

I say 5 wins. Best case scenario, 9, and aren't as good as Dallas.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 17:31

Why did the skins sign joey galloway he's just gonna get cut before the 2nd half of the season.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 22:10

this is the most lopsided poll ive ever seen lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Redskins win the NFC East?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2