Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bring back run/pass commit

Go down 
+10
Madden's Finest 200
Jimmy Freedom90
layinWOOD
c4jun
PeytonMvPManning
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
EggzOverEazy
XtremeWTRocker
B-__-R-__-B
cmccray2639
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 12:23

ok i agree with what ur saying and no i dont have to many issues stopping this stuff.. but i just liked the run/pass commit and i didnt expect everyone to agree with me it was just a feature that i liked, for offensive and defensive purposes both
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 12:28

cmccray2639 wrote:
i just mainly want it back to combat the effectiveness of toss plays.. i remember when, just like in real life, tosses were only ran a couple times a game.. now u got some people who all they run are tosses (i.e. almost everyone that plays with the titans) its ridiculous how easy it is to break a big one on a toss play now

You can stop the toss easy with contain. Its easy to stop. Its just hard to stop someone with a good scheme that mixes thing up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 12:40

and thats the way it should be, if your OPP. is really good at mixing things up and discuising what he's doing then yeah it should be hard to defend, i would have a problem if people could run the toss all game but contains and other things of that nature shut it down, so really its all on the user to make a play.
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 23:28

or sometimes AP breaks like 5 takles and busts a long one anyways. but then again i make the mistake of hitting the r1 button too much.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 07:29

run/pass commit would be ok to put back in the game but we all agree that EA would have to tone down the effectiveness of it so people cant abuse it if they do put it in the game
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 12:13

the commit is better off not in the game although not totally against it but without it u become more aware and a way better defender instead of pickin any random play and waitin to c wut ur opponent is doin and flickin the stick.remember there a certain amount of time like maybe up tp 2 secs that the commit was usable which had alot of cheesin goin on. then those nano blitzers would set up and cheese that the whole game as well. i say leave it the way it is and work on other stuff like the game play.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 13:29

but the only thing is, PA rally screwed me up when they had pass/run commit!!
Back to top Go down
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 14:55

i liked the RUN/Pass commit cause if sum1 runs the same play over and over and ur D doesn't respond... they should know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring back run/pass commit   bring back run/pass commit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bring back run/pass commit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2