Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

redskins now have the best madden team for 11

Go down 
+14
dUPxBTefft23
Swag Escobar
CJDAWGG14
Beet_by_a_Girl
Madden's Finest 200
WestFo3
Genno
Moore's Pats
B-__-R-__-B
XtremeWTRocker
so much swag
Ketcham While They're Hot
layinWOOD
Ant1010 I Play Wii
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty
PostSubject: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 20:35

U can thank da eagles. Mcnabb to washington
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 20:47

I gotta disagree w u on this 1 Ant. They definately are better but not best. Their about 1 RB 1WR 2OL 1DE 1LB and 1Safety away IMO.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 20:56

Ya, I disagree too. They are a better team at the QB position, but how did that one move jump them to the top spot?
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 20:59

Davis. Cooley. Thomas. Kelly can rc. Paarker hasspeed. Moss has speed. Sellers is a great h back too. Lt is they don't get flozell. Then they can go dez bryant or eric berry with the 4th. Buchanon. Hall and landry all have amazing speed for there position. Hortin is good if they dnt upgrade and they have a better front 7 madden wise than minnesota. What else do you want?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:05

Who care's he still can't hit a moving target, he'll be a year older,and don't forget he can't scramble anymore!!!!!!!!!the skin's have no line plus i don't care what ant101010101010101. say's they are not the best team on madden oh!11,you need to look real hard after the draft..cause it's DALLAS! bar none. holla
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:19

Ant1010 wrote:
Davis. Cooley. Thomas. Kelly can rc. Paarker hasspeed. Moss has speed. Sellers is a great h back too. Lt is they don't get flozell. Then they can go dez bryant or eric berry with the 4th. Buchanon. Hall and landry all have amazing speed for there position. Hortin is good if they dnt upgrade and they have a better front 7 madden wise than minnesota. What else do you want?

lol There recievers are DOO DOO BROWN! Just bc they can RC dont mean much against grown man D. HANK BASKETT can rocket catch and dudes lame... I still see them behind Indy, Dal, Pitt, NE, Bmore, GB
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:21

Ok josh I just reread ur post. Hb is taken care of. But everything else but safety is legit. Horton mooore and landry are a top trio of dbs that are safeties... to choose from. but de lb ol and wr i can say
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:24

You have 2 speed wr. 4brcbtargets 5 if you include sellers. He's slow but he can do it. Dallas needs a. Safety with more speed to user. I think dallas is 2nd to washington in my eyes right now. Dallas just needs a versailte lineman
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:28

Yeah I was wrong bout the RB position....didnt realize they picked up fast willy and LJ
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 21:29

The Redskins will definitely be good, but the best? I know McNabb is great and all, but its hard for one player to make a difference. And the NFC East is a very tough division. I just can't see them winning it.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 22:43

No you don't understand how good there team was this year. They just needed a QB. I mean how many people would jump on the Raiders if they landed McNabb. Redskins offense shits on the Raiders offense. And there defense speaks for itself already. Redskins are going to be tough. And depending on who they draft, whether it be
Bryant
Berry
Pierre Paul
Morgan
will make a difference. If they draft a lineman they oh well. Maybe they will make O-line ratings matter
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:06

dude campbell isnt that bad? i mean for madden at least, in real life he's not too good, but in madden he's and 85 OVR, if you cant get your WR's the ball then thats your fault, mcnabb VS. campbell goes like this:

mcnabb- throw power-96
throw accuracy- 83
short throw accuracy- 74
medium throw accuracy- 83
deep throw accuracy- 88
throw on the run- 92
play action- 91

campbell- throw power- 92
throw accuracy- 80
short throw accuracy- 85
medium throw accuracy- 79
deep throw accuracy- 79
throw on the run- 85
play action- 88

can you really as far as saying the redskins didnt have a QB? those attribute ratings are more than enough to get the job done, you might look at the deep throw accuracy rating but notable QB's like schaub, big ben, and joe flacco have deep throw accuracy ratings of 79 and you dont hear any problems with those QB's? im not saying campbell is better than donovan but in madden they had a more than managable QB so to go as for as saying there the best team in madden 11 before the draft has even happened is a lil wild, i mean what can you do with mcnabb that you absolutely cannot do with campbell? the skins D isnt all that i will admit the secondary is nice and the D-line cept the LE position are good, they dont have a good LE, they dont have depth at LB, i mean the team is far from being the top team in madden 11. they will be better after the draft and with mcnabb but the best? lets not get too excited.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:19

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
dude campbell isnt that bad? i mean for madden at least, in real life he's not too good, but in madden he's and 85 OVR, if you cant get your WR's the ball then thats your fault, mcnabb VS. campbell goes like this:

mcnabb- throw power-96
throw accuracy- 83
short throw accuracy- 74
medium throw accuracy- 83
deep throw accuracy- 88

throw on the run- 92
play action- 91

campbell- throw power- 92
throw accuracy- 80
short throw accuracy- 85
medium throw accuracy- 79
deep throw accuracy- 79
throw on the run- 85

play action- 88

can you really as far as saying the redskins didnt have a QB? those attribute ratings are more than enough to get the job done, you might look at the deep throw accuracy rating but notable QB's like schaub, big ben, and joe flacco have deep throw accuracy ratings of 79 and you dont hear any problems with those QB's? im not saying campbell is better than donovan but in madden they had a more than managable QB so to go as for as saying there the best team in madden 11 before the draft has even happened is a lil wild, i mean what can you do with mcnabb that you absolutely cannot do with campbell? the skins D isnt all that i will admit the secondary is nice and the D-line cept the LE position are good, they dont have a good LE, they dont have depth at LB, i mean the team is far from being the top team in madden 11. they will be better after the draft and with mcnabb but the best? lets not get too excited.

That's enough for me
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:21

and those ratings will make such a difference that the redskins become the best team in madden 11?
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:25

This is gonna be fun 2 watch come draft time
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:26

Yes
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:36

aNT1010, DON'T WORRY! when we get the safty from texas that they looking at DALLAS safety spot will be fine trust we need dez bryant or the WR' from kansas to come ball with us then we realy gona run this sh!t!!!! holla
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-04, 23:43

maybe the skins are the best team in madden 11 for you ant but not the best team overall, they may fit your scheme but there not the best team in the game for madden 11, i mean the draft hasnt even gone down? yet before it has you declare the skins to be the best team in madden 11 cuz they got a QB that can go deeper than campbell?...im not sold. they'll deffinetly be good but not the best, not as things stand right now.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 00:14

I'll give it to you for one of the best sleeper teams, but not as a whole best. The best teams last year overally wise were the Patriots and the Colts. But I personally believe that the Packers will be in the top 5 along with Minnesota, Colts, Saints, and the Lions. I know the Lions are a stretch, but they have the makings of a great team. We'll see what they make of the Draft.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 00:17

DUDE!! the COWBOY'S remember them? top 2two or one1 don't for get.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 00:23

Lions over the Redskins?

blehhhhhhhhhh
The Secondary is just horrible, like really horrible.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 00:29

On madden i'd rather have Campbell than McNabb. Both can run around but Campbell can make the short passes that McNabb can't. The deep ball is nice but the short passes is what moves the ball. Plus Campbell can still get the ball down field better than McNabb can pass a short slant. McNabb is the worst 90+ovr QB IMO right along with Rivers.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 00:30

Their secondary may be s***, but Delmas in the game is literally a beast. Their Corners have a lot to be desired but they'll shape up defensively in the next few years and be bomb again.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 01:47

JoshNem wrote:
Yeah I was wrong bout the RB position....didnt realize they picked up fast willy and LJ
he ain't fast anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty2010-04-05, 02:33

Wait let me get this strait. Campbell can make the short throws because he has 85 accuracy and McNabb 79, but McNabb 91 doesn't surpass Campbell 79 in deep ball accuracy. Ok this is crazy, your stories aren't adding up. Stop with this non sense

Last edited by Ant1010 on 2010-04-05, 03:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redskins now have the best madden team for 11   redskins now have the best madden team for 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

redskins now have the best madden team for 11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next