Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches

Go down 
+4
Th3 Ac3r
layinWOOD
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Jimmy2Times
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy2Times
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-03-31, 19:25

Sup yall,

1.) I need to know if this is true or not, before the game is started and you start to adjust your depth chart and say you put a LOLB in the 1st slot of a DE position or Vise Versa does that make every player on defense awareness to %100 to cause more interceptions or cause more fumbles, i was told its ok to sub them in, but if you put LB'S at DE slots, then that's a glitch that makes your defense 100 times better in awareness......

2.) OK Now on offense once the ball is snap and the QB turns straight around and runs backwards does that cause the defense to freeze, like if a WR runs into a Safety,LB, or CB Blue Circle, the Defender Doesn't cover him until the QB turns himself around....

3.) Now is there a way to put cheat codes in the game to make you get more interceptions, Touchdowns, Sacks, or Fumbles, I only ask because this one guy insist that he gets glitch on every time he loses in my franchise and says all these 3 things i posted, and i keep saying your just getting beat by a better player, so is he just a sore loser or is he wright about any of these glitches, please reply if you know for sure so i can end this once and for all with this player thank you all
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-03-31, 19:32

the first one is not a glitch but it can improve your rub defense. for example they packers only have 2 bars for run defense but if i adjust the depth chart i can get their rush defense to 3 bars.
never see the second one
and no there is no way to put in cheat codes to cause more picks and fumbles. tell your friend he is a ******
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-03-31, 19:33

1.NO
2.NO
3.NO
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-03-31, 19:54

None of these are real, or logical for that matter
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-03-31, 20:13

Number 1 is kinda true. If you put a LB at DE, the plays where the DE automatically goes into coverage, the LB will have better awareness because he's used to playing coverage so it's easier for him. As for the 100 times better awareness, that isn't true.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-04-01, 00:32

yeah the last two are complete b.s.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-04-01, 09:56

1 true, the other two I think sasquach made up
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-04-01, 10:30

You guys think that if you put LB's at DE spots then it makes your defenses awareness 100 times better? Come on guys
Back to top Go down
Beet_by_a_Girl
New MS Member
New MS Member
Beet_by_a_Girl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty2010-04-05, 22:35

I had this guy ask me if I used a cheat code during an online game last night, at first I thought he was joking around because I got pretty lucky and won a game I shouldn't have, his lineman turned around and caught his game winning fieldgoal sending the game into overtime and I won. So after I replied to his message saying I must have considering the way I won ( in a joking manner ), he sent back "So u did use a cheat code". I found it kinda funny actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches   Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Depth Chart, QB, & Cheat Code Glitches
Page 1 of 1