Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 5 offenses

Go down 
+16
CJDAWGG14
jayfury
beerbuzz
super_mario90
Day New I28I
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
bigbuddah
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
WestFo3
sunryze88
layinWOOD
Madden's Finest 200
Genno
xxkareem1xx
Ant1010 I Play Wii
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-03, 03:27

i only have a ps3.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 03:42

^^^^ So give me your GT anyway all i play on is p3 f*ck 360 LOL!.

I haven't got my new p3 yet but will soon but give me your GT anyway.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 11:44

super_mario90 wrote:

You just said your peace of sh!t PS3 is f@ck up and you don't know why!!!!! but yet you crack on 360, fool shut up listen, i'll tell what's wrong with it! it SUCK'S!! it freez'es for no reason,and it doesn't read the disc' and sony can't fix the problem lolololoololol, so your sh!t out of luck,if you had 360,BILL GATE'S would fix it for FREE! but your stuck and us 360 guy's are playing madden! Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 13:10

^^^^Im not gettin into the whole PS3/Xbox debate again but its useless to try n get a game vs SUperMario. Hes always talkin sh** but wont play. Ive been tryin to get a game vs dude since Ive been on the site and he refuses, always some new excuse.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-05, 20:33

^^^^ You said you whanted to play me the other day and that was it thats just one attempt your making it sound like you tried to play me 10 or 20 times when you only asked me once.

And swag 360 is so different from p3 and is plays more sharper than 360 and has better graphics and thats all im gonna say about that.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-05, 20:59

so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

You just said your peace of sh!t PS3 is f@ck up and you don't know why!!!!! but yet you crack on 360, fool shut up listen, i'll tell what's wrong with it! it SUCK'S!! it freez'es for no reason,and it doesn't read the disc' and sony can't fix the problem lolololoololol, so your sh!t out of luck,if you had 360,BILL GATE'S would fix it for FREE! but your stuck and us 360 guy's are playing madden! Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Lol
33% failure rate vs 1% failure rate.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-06, 03:43

the last game i played i beat a created team you know where every one is 99 speed and overall rating 99 and i won 24-7 thats how BEAST!!!! i am and his skill lvl was higher than mine i believe his lvl was 35 or 38 he had good D though but Dre was still able to beat his superman CB.

i just had to say that.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 12:20

1) Minnesota. I know the original poster said New Orleans, but I'm not really sure how the answer for #1 isn't Minnesota. Great QB, and a change of pace run-first QB to mix things up on occasion. Yeah he fumbles, but Peterson is the best big play option in Madden amongst running backs. Three quality WRs, and a very solid and underrated TE option. OL on the left side is good, leaves something to be desired on the right side.

2) Dallas. Good QB with some mobility, well rounded backfield, good WRs, solid OL. Probably the most balanced offense in the game.

3) New Orleans. Better OL than Minnesota, but the running back situation isn't nearly as good...which is why they're #3 and not #1. Probably the best group of receivers in the game.

4) Atlanta. Michael Turner is my favorite running back in this game. Solid QB, WR, and TE options with a decent OL. Norwood is a great change of pace back.

5) San Diego. All-world TE, 2 good solid running back options. Great QB. OL is great on the left side. The WRs do not have blazing speed, nor are their ratings very high, but they catch the ball in traffic better than any other team's wide receivers. It's not even close.

Why didn't I list Philly? Because when you breathe on their running backs, they fall over. Soft. They are #6, though...I'm not just not a fan of Westbrook and McCoy in this game.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 12:37

well just beacuse the eagles backs arent bruisers doesnt mean there "soft"? if you utilize them right they can be deadly, the backs fit the style of the eagles offense perfectley, shifty backs that can catch out of the backfield and thats the way you gotta use them, you cant bang them between the tackles every down like you can AP, pierre, marion, turner, or LT, you gotta get them in space, use them in the screen game and put them in the slot, i think your top 5 is based around your style of play wich i can respect, and i think its a great top 5 if runnin the rock between the tackles is your game, but by no means do i think the eagles backs are "soft" i mean i know i wouldnt wanna see shady or brian in the open field with one man to beat cuz alot of times its gona be six, i dont think the eagles fit your style of play i think the eagles fit more pass oriented types of offenses not so much run oriented ones although it was possible when buckhalter was here as he's a bigger back, maybe the eagles can sneak in your top 5 next year as they signed mike bell who is a tough runner, you then could run mccoy to the outside, and bell and weaver up the gut, who knows?! all in all though nice top 5 man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 offenses
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3