Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help with offenses/defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Make2k7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Need help with offenses/defense Empty
PostSubject: Need help with offenses/defense   Need help with offenses/defense Empty2009-09-18, 16:14

Hey, I'm back to playing Madden after 3 seasons away. I've been on the PGA Tour the last three years. So, basically I was wondering if anyone could give a brother a little help. I play with the Raiders(all the time) and I need some help with offensive plays and defensive plays...Can anyone give me a playbook for them in off/def please.
If really possible can someone script my first 15 plays for a game. I play offline more than online, yet I will begin to play online more once I get my plays together.
BTW...my online screen is DaGr8 Uno
Back to top Go down
Make2k7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Need help with offenses/defense   Need help with offenses/defense Empty2009-09-21, 23:43

I guess no one can help me...ssshhheeesh!
Back to top Go down
spider
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help with offenses/defense   Need help with offenses/defense Empty2009-09-29, 18:28

u should use arizona offense and cover 2 defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with offenses/defense   Need help with offenses/defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with offenses/defense
Page 1 of 1