Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!

Go down 
+10
Hormel
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
pkismyname
Militant X 1
Fudgy
yaboy510
D_Cash
Mcnair2Wycheck
wayne019
Angell08
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-04, 21:49

its so much bullshit that the opposing team can call a T.O when u fumble or u know something is for sure to get reversed but u cant challenge cuz the fool called a T.O on purpose so u cant challenge it.....i lost a game because of this and this is soooo gay....
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-04, 22:26

LOL the timeout glitch all you have to do is go offsides and then you can challenge again man its not that big of a glitch
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-04, 22:39

I am pretty sure that this has long since been patched.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-04, 22:48

I thought that didn't work anymore ? but if it does just go offside.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-04, 23:32

no def still works cuz dude did it to me twice...on a td before half i tackled him on the two but called it a td and a fumble wit 1:30 left in game and i was down by 7 on his 20 lol....and clicked start both times and didnt have the option....but ya ill start going off sides now....D-cash i thought u used this against me??....maybe not...maybe guy right after i played u
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 00:18

you cant challenge under 2 min left in each half neways
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 00:41

hahaha guess thats why i couldnt huh.....feel dumb now thanks tho
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 00:44

D_Cash wrote:
I thought that didn't work anymore ? but if it does just go offside.

encroachment is a lot easier and quicker just run into the o line then press start
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 01:06

EA needs to fix the out of bounds challenges. there are times when a WR has caught the ball with both feet "clearly" out of bounds and the ref still says; "the play will stand as call!" that get's under my skin! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 01:34

Angell08 wrote:
hahaha guess thats why i couldnt huh.....feel dumb now thanks tho

Lol Razz

But yea I never knew that there was a glitch like that :o
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 04:07

jsut get an offside penalty then challenge it...it will work for those faggot cheaters
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 11:55

Militant X 1 wrote:
EA needs to fix the out of bounds challenges. there are times when a WR has caught the ball with both feet "clearly" out of bounds and the ref still says; "the play will stand as call!" that get's under my skin! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
the one where they like stomp and catch it a yard out of bounce, and evey the replay still shows this, but for someeeeeee reason the play doesn't get over turned? haha i hate that
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 13:47

Militant X 1 wrote:

That really annoys me too. How hard can it be to make sure they get those calls right?
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 13:49

Militant X 1 wrote:

I hate that so much!!!
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 13:55

imma rely on this because that happens to me alot aswell but good look on that offsides tip i never knew that
Back to top Go down
Money 24/7
New MS Member
New MS Member
Money 24/7

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 14:46

co_jayhood614 wrote:
imma rely on this because that happens to me alot aswell but good look on that offsides tip i never knew that

Me either....Thats gonna help out a lot now that i know that. Thanks. dancer
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty2009-01-05, 18:20

[quote="Wink"]
Militant X 1 wrote:

The only time it happened to me it was in my favor but still needs to get fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!   EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EA has to fix the challenge option!!!!!
Page 1 of 1