Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6

Go down 
+7
Chargerboi20
HT eFFecTz
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
BoSpOrTsFaN
SuprmnxXx
MADDENKING57
Fudgy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty
PostSubject: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-09-10, 01:21

That is pretty impressive. Hopefully he can be the answer to the qb (Michael Vick) situation

Last edited by Fudgy on 2008-09-28, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-09-10, 02:49

He'll never replace Vick i was at the game and 3/4's of the crowd had Vick jersey's on including myself and you saw maybe a handful of Ryan's Jersey's. Atlanta's a unique city, not being racist just speaking the truth but 65 percent of Atlanta's population is Black, over half of the fans in Falcons games are black, and what went down with Deion Sanders, Dominique Wilkins, and now Michael Vick, blacks in this city will never live that down, REAL TALK. FREE MIKE VICK
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-09-10, 04:10

Ryan looked really composed and I think he's going in the right direction as a QB... lets just see how he does next week.

Mike Vick isn't going to bee freed until he's sentence is up... like that old saying... " If your man enough to do the crime you got to be man enough to do the time". He's a "convicted" dog killer and I know that may have been part of his upbringing but the United States as a whole " black or white" doesn't think that a "NFL" sport icon should be fighting and slaying dogs on a regular bases. Just think all the money Vick got to keep from the Falcons over 20 million and all he did was lie to the Falcons and the fans and will never play in Atlanta again or maybe the NFL for that matter but thats still up fro the comiss to decide. I always liked to watch Vick play and said he was "MJ" of his sport... BOY! was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-09-10, 14:17

I will agree with you on this that Vick put himself in that situation and should have thought things out better, but this is something i know Vick wasn't killing those dogs his homeboys was and they was running the show, Vick was giving them money and they used that money and put it together. Vick knew about it but instead of stopping it, he was telling them JUST DON'T GET CAUGHT, and guess what they got caught and lied saying that Vick orchestrated the whole thing which he didn't to lower their sentences and one of his homeboys was on his 3rd strike. The FEDs said the biggest bet placed on a dogfight was 30,000, Vick makes 1 million every game he plays, that doesn't add up. Everybody talking about how his homeboys snitched they didn't snitch, they lied which makes it worse. I came up the same way as Vick and i got homeboys who do underground stuff that im not involved with and if they get caught i hope they dont lie on me saying that i was involved, but after what happen to Vick the trust that i had for them has went down so i change the gameplan so nothing comes back to me. And one more thing if Vick comes back its with them A-Town Falcons, Arthur Blank admits to WRITING LETTERS TO VICK 3 TIMES A MONTH AND VICK WRITES BACK, NOT TEXTING WRITING, that says alot about the relationship they have with eachother. FREE MICK VICK
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-09-10, 20:19

i love matty ice and i think he is the next tom brady. personally.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-03, 13:08

matt ryan has been doing amazing so far this season with the recievers he has..
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-03, 19:36

hes been playing real nice
Back to top Go down
Chargerboi20
New MS Member
New MS Member
Chargerboi20

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-03, 21:03

lets hope he looks good this week because in 2 weeks when they play the panthers he ain't getting a second in da backfield!!!
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-03, 21:18

areu kidding he is better than Vivk Vick was good for a pick or 2 a game very inaccurate lots of overthrows
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-24, 15:28

Matt Ryan = ROTY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-11-24, 16:24

i like the way that Matt has been playing. he is a smooth QB.
Back to top Go down
snoopy36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty2008-12-04, 03:24

MICHIAL VICK IS NOT WHO I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE SHOULDA GOT LT.. MATT IS DA SHIZ
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/your-teams-sco
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6   Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Ryan Thows 1st NFL Pass for 6
Page 1 of 1