Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tcane
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-19

How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer? Empty
PostSubject: How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer?   How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer? Empty2010-03-20, 21:31

Hey guys, I am new to Madden FB and this forum. I learned the offensive audibles in practice mode relatively easy because there is no rush to snap the ball. However, I find that in practice mode I have less than 3 seconds to accomplish many of the defensive audibles posted (I.e. reblitzing, nanos, etc). Anyone have advice as to how to practice the defensive audibles?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer?   How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer? Empty2010-03-20, 21:57

to really get a blitz figured out and perfected you gotta have two controllers, but if you dont then just go into an unranked and practice them there.
Back to top Go down

How to practice nano blitzing/defensive audibles against the computer?
Page 1 of 1