Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Odd-Split

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 13:31

Good coverage and nanos? I'm looking for something for like 2nd and 12-15 because i don't want to give up a big play or set up a easy 3rd and 4 or something like that because it seems like when i have good coverage i don't get enough pressure or they hit me with a quick pass or a screen. i'm really just looking for a play for 2nd or 3rd and long because i give up too many big plays which result in shorter distances, but could be easily stopped.

any help?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 17:16

look through the forums theres tons of posts about Odd Split
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 17:33

i dont get why u guys cant look through the forums go to the search engine and type in what u are looking for
Back to top Go down
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 18:55

just got here.....didn't check my bad.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 20:07

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
i dont get why u guys cant look through the forums go to the search engine and type in what u are looking for

So if everyone used the search engine and never asked on their own, would any thing new be presented consistently? There are plenty 3-4, odd split, fag D etc questions weekly, and each topic something new is brought to the table. Sadly i don't know any plays for 2-15, i would just call Monster 3 flipped and put the LE ( right of screen) in contain, and purple route my DT's.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 20:59

Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

So if everyone used the search engine and never asked on their own, would any thing new be presented consistently? There are plenty 3-4, odd split, fag D etc questions weekly, and each topic something new is brought to the table. Sadly i don't know any plays for 2-15, i would just call Monster 3 flipped and put the LE ( right of screen) in contain, and purple route my DT's.

thanks man! i dunno a lot of times i'll get a sack on first down and it will make it 2nd and long then give up a chunk of yards.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 22:02

romo2miles wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

thanks man! i dunno a lot of times i'll get a sack on first down and it will make it 2nd and long then give up a chunk of yards.

maybe try to act like your going to nano but really have your guys back up in coverage to catch him off guard
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 23:04

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
romo2miles wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

maybe try to act like your going to nano but really have your guys back up in coverage to catch him off guard
That will work too, pressure is amazing, but the illusion of it which screws with his timing and idea of where the ball is going. Its more turnover synced so i'd try that for 2nd and 15. Coverage is never a bad thing, i keep trying to tell myself that as well. haha
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-16, 23:34

Ant1010 wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
romo2miles wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

That will work too, pressure is amazing, but the illusion of it which screws with his timing and idea of where the ball is going. Its more turnover synced so i'd try that for 2nd and 15. Coverage is never a bad thing, i keep trying to tell myself that as well. haha
haha i was doing that to mvp
Back to top Go down
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-17, 00:39

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
romo2miles wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

do youplay on xbox?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-17, 02:53

romo2miles wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
PeytonMvPManning wrote:
romo2miles wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

im just quoting this for the sake of quoting it....just keeping the trend. but also yeah, use monster 3, take the CB who is blitzing and purple route him and set up the nano as your normally would. and also if ya want, depending on your opponents tendecies (such as if he goes to the flats) take your LE (right side of screen) and put him in a flat zone. you can also do this for the blitzing corner. but basically adjust the zones to where more receivers are.

do youplay on xbox?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-17, 02:55

wow, so i guess i couldnt quote anymore cuz what i wrote didnt fit. anyway, come out in monster 3 and take the blitzing corner back and put him in a purple route, and set up your blitzing LB's like the normal nano. and if your opponent has the tendency of abusing the flats, then just take one of the lineman and put them in flat zones. basically just see where most of the receivers are and make your zones focused around that.
Back to top Go down
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Odd-Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd-Split   Odd-Split Empty2010-03-17, 11:49

good infor thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd-Split Empty