Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Jake Delhomme to Browns

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
Shotgun-Skizz
TheBillsFly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty
PostSubject: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 12:13

I just saw this on NFL ****, the Browns sign Jake Delhomme. I think this improves their team a lot, seeing as Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson both stink. What do you guys think of this?

Last edited by TheBillsFly on 2010-03-14, 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shotgun-Skizz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 12:22

Its decent, its a much needed upgrade. I just dont respect his ability to read coverages. I think he is just a less reliable Brett Farve!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 12:23

well it improves their team a lot by default.

they already axed derek, and they put brady on the block. they're gonna start jake, and maybe, probably, draft a QB for jake to kind of mentor.

jake has always been a game manager, he lost his touch last year, but many players have been able to regain their former glory. hopefully he can help them rebuild before he retires.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 12:48

yeah thats true, maybe itll be a little like Joe Montana going to KC (but obviously not as good). BTW why is Netw0rk starred out? just wondering
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 14:16

I think hes gonna be their for two years, and then retire.. He wasnt doing much at Carolina with Deangelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Steve Smith.. So i dont think he is going to improve much with Jerome Harrison and Josh Cribbs
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 14:23

Meh, im still not sold on Brady Quinn being a bust, hopefully he gets a shot somewhere else
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 16:46

Hormel wrote:
Meh, im still not sold on Brady Quinn being a bust, hopefully he gets a shot somewhere else

browns are dumb for not giving him a real chance to start!! He has a good arm and can make the toughest throws look easy most of the time... he just needss a chance to start for the entire season, give him more then 4 games in a row and he will improve, if he was a rookie this year i would hope for the pats to trade for hiim so he could learn under brady but i think quinn will be a pretty good qb if givin the opportunity!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 19:43

well hes a broncos now so get ready for the cassel system...screens short dumps and drags
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty2010-03-14, 20:04

2ton, that chick on your sig is fire.. Just sayin cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Delhomme to Browns   Jake Delhomme to Browns Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Delhomme to Browns
Page 1 of 1