Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PLAYING VS COMPUTER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty
PostSubject: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 02:39

WHEN I PLAY ONLINE MY DEFENSE IS FAIR/GOOD AND MY OFFENSE USAULLY POKES HOLES IN THE OPPONETS DEFENSE, I.M A PRETTY GOOD PASSER AND I USUALLY SCORE 4-5 tds A GAME. BUT WHEN I PLAY VS THE COMPUTER MY D-FENCE SUCK. ITS LIKE NO OF MY AI PLAYERS REACT FAST OR GOOD ENOUGH, MY TACKLING IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE AND THE COMPUTER (ALL MADDEN MODE) MARCHES UP AND DOWN THE FEILD LIKE NOTHING. BUT WHEN I PLAY ON ALL PRO, IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVE THE BEST D, IN THE WORLD. ANY EXPLANATION??????
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 03:25

yea dude all-madden is rediculous i play on all-pro and i sim my defensive series, its too easy for me to stop the CPU, i only play offense when i play in like off-line franchises and things like that, makes it more fun.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 03:56

All Madden CPU like the All Pro CPU has tendencies of how it plays offense and defense.

I play all madden and I learned it's tendencies by this method.

I ran two man under spy press, and nano man coverage vs All Madden for like a few games straight and I learned two things.

1. You have a better chance of dominating the CPU with good man coverage and good nano man coverage.

2. The CPU will torch most zones because it knows who's going to be open most of the time.

In the end playing all madden with this method will help improve your user skill, because where ever the CPU throws you will have a good opportunity to challenge it.

Everyone has their way of playing tho, so what ever suits you best you should go with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 06:11

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
yea dude all-madden is rediculous i play on all-pro and i sim my defensive series, its too easy for me to stop the CPU, i only play offense when i play in like off-line franchises and things like that, makes it more fun.

i do the same thing or just find myself doin some lame fag d vs the computer cause its so funny too see them just stand there like zombies until my 2 people rushing get through for the sack lolol. usually when i play offline franchise though ill pick a random playbook and start attempting to make some sort of scheme while familiarizing myself with a lot of different playbooks. but ya op i get what your saying sometimes on all madden the computer will just straight up cheat for itself. its good to learn to beat but you gotta remember its not gonna be like that online real people actually process stuff and will do things to trick you. reason i dont play much vs cpu is because i know ill start thinking online people are more predictable. online is more fun anyway cant really fool a computer..
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 10:43

Comp sucks. Set up in a all zone D. Put the tackle in a spy. The quarterback will sit in the pocket but wont pass the ball. After 5-7 seconds, he will take off running. Its silly.
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty2010-03-14, 15:12

PLAYING THE CPU, HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE A GOOD WARM UP OR PRACTICE, I USUALLY THINK IF I CAN STOP THE CPU ON ALLMADDEN, LIKE COVERING SLANTS, DEEP POST AND SCREENS, ILL DO JUST AS GOOD OR EVEN BETTER VS ONLINE PLAYERS!!! BUT WHAT REALLY BUGS ME IS THAT MY OFFENSE RUNS UP AND DOWN THE FEILD SO EASY MOST OF THE TIMES, I WOULD THINK THE CPU WOULD CHEAT ON D JUST AS MUCH AS IT CHEATS ON OFFENSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYING VS COMPUTER   PLAYING VS COMPUTER Empty

Back to top Go down

PLAYING VS COMPUTER
Page 1 of 1