Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46 bear buzz weak nano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

46 bear buzz weak nano Empty
PostSubject: 46 bear buzz weak nano   46 bear buzz weak nano Empty2010-03-12, 05:46

i havent posted a nano in forever b/c i have been using the pats plybk but i think i might move back to the 46 b/c i can find nanos in it.
1. pinch the line grab the mlb and place him on the outside hip of the dt on left side of t.v
2. blitz the other dt tackle str8 down.
3. (optinional) the de on the right side of ur tv can either be hot routed 2 zone coverage or just leave him how he is.
not sure how slide protection would effect this blitz b/c i cant try it out due to the fact that my 2nd controller only has 1 top button left but i would imagine if u pinch ur line it might stop it if u throw that extra pass rusher into zone coverage.
also u have to place ur mlb in the perfect spot to not get picked up by a blocker. if u dont get it just keep trying.

Last edited by Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ on 2010-03-12, 05:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i cant spell)
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 46 bear buzz weak nano   46 bear buzz weak nano Empty2010-03-12, 11:13

Ill try this
46 bear, imo, are the hardest nanos to stop.
Back to top Go down
Coach Wilkins
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coach Wilkins

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 46 bear buzz weak nano   46 bear buzz weak nano Empty2010-03-12, 11:33

this actually works
46 bear is a monster playbook constant nanos coming from all directions.. just make to switch it up in case you opponent tries to throw a screen pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 46 bear buzz weak nano   46 bear buzz weak nano Empty

Back to top Go down

46 bear buzz weak nano
Page 1 of 1