Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Th3 Ac3r
ticklemeelmo
nawfside512
Eli Gomez
A Packering Ape
B-__-R-__-B
crackajack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 09:29

Cmon BRB, your givin away your future, (Kolb), you gotta move on man. That team is starting to get young again, you should be excited. Man you sound like Eyore.

Well, I'm excited anyway. No Westbrook, No Dawkins, maybe no McNabb.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 09:57

yea yea i know, i needa be more for this new age eagles but im still stuck in my ways, i miss dawk, ima miss westbrook, and soon enough the way things are looking ima miss a whole lot of my favorite players, im not too worried abou the QB position we got 3 that can play, itll be interesting to see what they do about RB, i mean they got mccoy but you gotta think there gonna get someone else, im real worried about the saftey play, cant put it all on mikell after taking away dawk, and macho hadn't played saftey till he got in the league so i dont see macho or dempsy being the future at the saftey position but i could be wrong, you gotta think there gonna try and get some young CB's to groom cuz samuel and brown arent gonna be around forever ya know? did dallas even loose anyone? or is it the same powerhouse team? the whole NFC east seems to be active in FA execpt philly, washington getting haynesworth last year, the giants signed rolle, and the cowboys are well.... the cowboys a contender as always, i hate all this change but i guess i better get used to it.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 13:31

whoever said wait till the draft that doesnt apply too the bears, because they blew all of their picks on that dumb cutler trade.
hopefully they do get a good consistent receiver i heard they were after anquan but apparently thats out the window although he did sign with the ravens so thats all good. at this point i would even be fine with them signing TO we need recievers that badly the onyl reciever i trust on that team (in real life) to do his sh*t right is earl bennett. johnny knox might develop and get a little smarter on his routes and what not, but i wouldnt trust sending hester to a grocery store to get some milk, at least with kick returns and screens its straight forward and he cant really forget whats going on. id also feel fine ditching olsen for some picks weve got lots of depth at TE now even without him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!   everyone get ready!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2